5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Here Follow Some Versus Upon the Burning of Our House (July 10, 1666)
- a Anne Bradstreet
- b A repetition of similar sounds in two or more words.
- c Believe to be the case.
- d Restatement of a text or passages, using other words.
- e The act of affirming or asserting or stating something.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Thomas Jefferson
- Speech or writing that is simple, direct, and unambiguous.
- ajgordon : i think its like a verb...but im not sure
- Benjamin Franklin
- William Bradford
5 True/False questions
The Crucible → ajgordon : i think its like a verb...but im not sure
Sentence Structure → The grammatical arrangement of words in sentences.
Style → The choices a writer makes; the combination of distinctive features of a literary work.
Anecdote → A brief narrative that focuses on a particular incident or event.
The Interesting Narrative of the life of Olaudah Equiano → Mary Rowlandson