5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Lord of the Flies
- Sentence Structure
- a Restatement of a text or passages, using other words.
- b Something suggested by a word or thing.
- c William Golding
- d The grammatical arrangement of words in sentences.
- e Believe to be the case.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The quality of something (an act or a piece of writing) that reveals the attitudes and presuppositions of the author.
- The use of language to evoke a picture or a concrete sensation of a person, thing, place, or experience.
- Balanced, rhythmic flow, as of poetry or oratory.
- Reasoned and reasonable judgment.
- Benjamin Franklin
5 True/False Questions
Rhyme → A repetition of similar sounds in two or more words.
Subjective → Witty language used to convey insults or scorn.
Simile → The choices a writer makes; the combination of distinctive features of a literary work.
Reporting → ajgordon : i think its like a verb...but im not sure
The Crisis, No. 1 → Thomas Paine