← BHS 5.2 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A business that sells its products only in its own country.
- A group of establishments primarily engaged in producing or handling the same product or group of products or in rendering the same services
- The business function of planning, organizing, and controlling all available resources to achieve company goals.
- Channel of distribution that obtains goods from manufacturers and resells them to industrial users, other wholesalers, and retailers.
- A business that sells its products to more than one country.
4 True/False Questions
For--profit business → A business that seeks to make a profit from its operations.
Retailers → Channel of distribution that buys goods from wholesalers or directly from manufacturers and resells them to the consumer.
Private sector → Local, state, and federal government agencies and services, such as public libraries and state universities.
Nonprofit organization → An organization that can function like a business but uses the money it makes to fund the cause identified in its charter.