← BHS 5.2 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A group of establishments primarily engaged in producing or handling the same product or group of products or in rendering the same services
- A business that seeks to make a profit from its operations.
- The dicipline that keeps track of a company's financial situation.
- A business that sells its products only in its own country.
- Businesses not associated with government agencies.
4 True/False Questions
Nonprofit organization → The process of creating, expanding, manufacturing, or improving on goods and services.
Retailers → Channel of distribution that obtains goods from manufacturers and resells them to industrial users, other wholesalers, and retailers.
Global business → A business that sells its products to more than one country.
Public sector → Local, state, and federal government agencies and services, such as public libraries and state universities.