5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- mettled (adj)
- caparisoned (v)
- tyranny (n)
- ubiquitous (adj)
- obsequies (n)
- a existing or being everywhere at the same time.
- b to decorate a horse with ornamental covering
- c the rule of an unrestrained ruler; an abuse of authority
- d a funeral rite or ceremony
- e spirited, courageous, determined
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a formal/public compliment or elaborate phrase.
- divination (to foresee the future); art or practice of divination
- a public statement of a new law
- a depraved, unprincipled or wicked person; a person directed by God beyond salvation; a loser
- a rebellion against a government
5 True/False Questions
edict (n) → a law forbiding or commanding an act
blithely (adv) → spirited, courageous, determined
inderdict (n) → a proclamation or command
dirges (plural n) → a formal/public compliment or elaborate phrase.
resplendent (adj) → shining brilliantly; gleaming