5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- muscle tissue
- a A place in the body where two bones come together
- b a structure in the body that is composed of different kinds of tissue
- c A connective tissue that is more flexible than bone and that gives support to some parts of the body
- d the small bones that make up the backbone
- e A body tissue that contracts or shortens, making body parts move.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The control center of a eukaryotic cell that directs the cell's activities and contains the information that determines the cell's form and function.
- Hard, dense bone tissue that is beneath the outer membrane of a bone
- a condition in which the body's bones become weak and break easily
- the inner framework made up of all the bones of the body
- the maintenance of stable internal conditions in an organism
5 True/False Questions
spongy bone → Layer of Bone tissue having many small spaces and found just inside the layer of compact bone
stress → the basic unit of structure and function in living things
marrow → the soft connective tissue that fills the internal spaces in bone
tissue → group of similar cells that perform a particular function
nervous tissue → A body tissue that carries electrical messages back and forth between the brain and every other part of the body.