5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- epithelial tissue
- a the material within a cell apart from the nucleus
- b the maintenance of stable internal conditions in an organism
- c A connective tissue that is more flexible than bone and that gives support to some parts of the body
- d The control center of a eukaryotic cell that directs the cell's activities and contains the information that determines the cell's form and function.
- e a body tissue that covers the surfaces of the body, inside and out
5 Multiple choice questions
- strong connective tissue that holds bones together in movable joints
- A body tissue that contracts or shortens, making body parts move.
- the soft connective tissue that fills the internal spaces in bone
- a body tissue that provides support for the body and connects all of its parts
- the outside cell boundary that controls which substances can enter or leave the cell
5 True/False questions
skeleton → the inner framework made up of all the bones of the body
nervous tissue → A body tissue that carries electrical messages back and forth between the brain and every other part of the body.
stress → a structure in the body that is composed of different kinds of tissue
compact bone → Layer of Bone tissue having many small spaces and found just inside the layer of compact bone
organ system → a structure in the body that is composed of different kinds of tissue