5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- cell membrane
- connective tissue
- nervous tissue
- a a body tissue that provides support for the body and connects all of its parts
- b the outside cell boundary that controls which substances can enter or leave the cell
- c A body tissue that carries electrical messages back and forth between the brain and every other part of the body.
- d the material within a cell apart from the nucleus
- e a condition in which the body's bones become weak and break easily
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a body tissue that covers the surfaces of the body, inside and out
- The control center of a eukaryotic cell that directs the cell's activities and contains the information that determines the cell's form and function.
- group of organs that work together to perform a major function in the body
- the maintenance of stable internal conditions in an organism
- the basic unit of structure and function in living things
5 True/False Questions
spongy bone → Hard, dense bone tissue that is beneath the outer membrane of a bone
muscle tissue → A body tissue that contracts or shortens, making body parts move.
ligament → a structure in the body that is composed of different kinds of tissue
tissue → the reaction of a person's body to potentially threatening, challenging, or disturbing events
stress → the reaction of a person's body to potentially threatening, challenging, or disturbing events