5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a v. To think of as coming from or belonging to a particular person or thing
- b n. The place where one lives; home
- c adj. Very religious
- d v. To put into or be in orbit.
- e v. to inform or instruct;
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. to slope or lean
- n. Anything too deep to measure
- adj. free from ignorance or prejudice
- n. The condition of being needed.
- v. to be likely to; to have a fondness for
5 True/False questions
Compromise → n. The path taken by an object around a heavenly body such as a star, planet, or moon.
incline → n. a sloping surface
Capricious → v. To settle a disagreement by having each side give up something
enlighten → adj. free from ignorance or prejudice
incline → v. to bend or bow(the head)