5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. The act or instance of abducting
- b n. The condition of being needed.
- c adj. Likely to change quickly for no obvious reason
- d adj. Worthy of being given the greatest honor or respect.
- e v. to give knowledge or truth to
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. to slope or lean
- n. A quality or feature associated with a person or thing
- adj. Very religious
- v. to be likely to; to have a fondness for
- adj. Holy; having to do with religion.
5 True/False questions
Arbitrate → n. The act of arbitrating
incline → n. a sloping surface
intervene → n. the act or instance of intervening
Compromise → v. To expose to the possibility of criticism or shame
Attribute → v. To think of as coming from or belonging to a particular person or thing