5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. A settlement reached by each side giving up something
- b n. A deep opening in the earth
- c n. the act or instance of intervening
- d v. to give knowledge or truth to
- e adj. Worthy of being given the greatest honor or respect.
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. Very religious
- v. to enter in order to help or settle something
- n. The act of arbitrating
- n. The act or instance of abducting
- v. To carry away by force; to kidnap
5 True/False questions
sacred → n. The place where one lives; home
orbit → v. To put into or be in orbit.
incline → v. to enter in order to help or settle something
orbit → n. The path taken by an object around a heavenly body such as a star, planet, or moon.
Devout → v. To put into or be in orbit.