5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. The act or instance of abducting
- b n. Anything too deep to measure
- c n. the act or instance of intervening
- d adj. Holy; having to do with religion.
- e n. Anything that cannot be done without or that is greatly needed.
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. To carry away by force; to kidnap
- adj. Sincere
- v. to inform or instruct;
- v. To settle a disagreement by having each side give up something
- v. to slope or lean
5 True/False questions
orbit → v. To carry away by force; to kidnap
Capricious → adj. Likely to change quickly for no obvious reason
sacred → adj. Worthy of being given the greatest honor or respect.
Compromise → adj. Likely to change quickly for no obvious reason
Abode → n. Anything too deep to measure