5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- a n. The path taken by an object around a heavenly body such as a star, planet, or moon.
- b n. the act or instance of intervening
- c n. a sloping surface
- d n. A settlement reached by each side giving up something
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adj. Deeply disturbed; very troubled
- n. The act of arbitrating
- v. to give knowledge or truth to
- v. to inform or instruct;
- adj. Sincere
5 True/False Questions
Arbitrate → v. To settle a disagreement between two parties by having a third party make a decision after hearing both sides
Devout → v. To carry away by force; to kidnap
Compromise → adj. Likely to change quickly for no obvious reason
necessity → n. The condition of being needed.
necessity → n. Anything that cannot be done without or that is greatly needed.