5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a v. To settle a disagreement between two parties by having a third party make a decision after hearing both sides
- b v. to enter in order to help or settle something
- c n. The path taken by an object around a heavenly body such as a star, planet, or moon.
- d v. to give knowledge or truth to
- e v. To think of as coming from or belonging to a particular person or thing
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- v. to inform or instruct;
- v. To expose to the possibility of criticism or shame
- n. A deep opening in the earth
- n. A settlement reached by each side giving up something
- adj. Worthy of being given the greatest honor or respect.
5 True/False Questions
Compromise → v. To put into or be in orbit.
incline → v. to enter in order to help or settle something
incline → v. to bend or bow(the head)
Abyss → n. The place where one lives; home
Distraught → adj. Deeply disturbed; very troubled