5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Fat-soluble vitamins
- Chronic diabetes
- a one who eats only the ripe fruits of plants and trees, such as grains, nuts, fruits, and some vegetables and who tries to chooes foods that can be harvested without killing the plant.
- b Unborn baby
- c Condition in which the body can't control blood sugar level. Long-term in health problems
- d Vitamins absorbed and transported by fat.
- e blood sugar formed when carbohydrates are fully broken down chemically
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- building blocks of proteins;
- Formed when plants combine single glucose units into more complicated chemical structures.
- the state of being obese due to an excess of body fat;;BMI more than 30 or equal to
- During strenuous activity, teen athletes risk ___, a lack of water to meet the body's needs
- Plant materials that are eaten but can't be digested by human enzymes.
5 True/False Questions
tempeh → a pressed cake of fermented, cooked soybeans mixed with a grain, usually rice.
Underweight → Popular weight-loss method that ignores sound nutrition principles
raw vegan → a person who eats only foods from plant sources
Protein → Contributes to your growth and development.
HIV/AIDS → disorder that weakens immune system; infected people experience wide variety of nutrition-related problems. including poor appetite, nausea, diarrhea, weight loss.