← Planet Quiz Test
5 Written Questions
3 Matching Questions
- a Which planet is the fifth planet from the Sun?
- b Which planet is the second planet from the Sun?
What planet is shown above?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- This part of the solar system can be found between Mars and Jupiter. What is it?
It is __________ miles from the Sun to the Earth.
- What planet is missing from the following information: __________, Venus, Earth, Mars
- How many outer planets are there?
- Which planet is the sixth planet from the Sun?
5 True/False Questions
What object of our solar system is shown in the picture above?
The object in the picture above is called a __________ when it enters Earth's atmosphere.
Meteor Crater →
The object in the person's hand is called a __________ because it fell to Earth's surface.
Uranus → Which planet is the seventh planet from the Sun?
It is __________ AU from the Sun to the Earth.