5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A computer-based model of a real-life situation.
- A transition in a presentation that takes place as movement occurs from slide to slide.
- Applications that are used to train or teach a skill with the use of a computer.
- Motion seen in graphics or text.
- Images that may include drawings, charts, maps, diagrams, paintings, or photographs.
5 True/False Questions
Voice-over → Recorded speech used to provide a narrative with a presentation or web page.
Tutorial → A setting found on a web page that resembles a real-life situation.
Multimedia → Using computer technology to integrate still and moving graphics, sound, and text.
Virtual → Live or recorded moving images.
Hypermedia → Used on web pages to navigate to other pages or applications by clicking on text, graphics, or sounds.