5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- N.a conclusion based on guesswork or insufficient evidenc. V. to form an opinion while lacking sufficient evidence
- N1. a small bar or rod on which something else turns 2.a person or thing on which others depend V.To turn on as if on a pivot
- n. A collection of various writings, such as songs, stories, or poems.
- adj. 1. Voluntary and unplanned. 2. Occurring or produced without human labor.
- v. 1. To come up again or to happen again. 2. To come to mind again.
5 True/False questions
prevalent → adj. commonly occurring; widely accepted or practised
anonymous → n. A collection of various writings, such as songs, stories, or poems.
guile → n. Cunning or deceit in dealing with others; trickery.
generation → adj. 1. Urgent; pressing. 2. Having the power or authority to command.
encompass → v. 1. To enclose or encircle. 2. To include.