5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. Cunning or deceit in dealing with others; trickery.
- n. A collection of various writings, such as songs, stories, or poems.
- v. 1. To make less extreme or severe. 2. To make changes in. 3. In grammar, to limit or restrict in meaning.
- v. 1. To come up again or to happen again. 2. To come to mind again.
- v. To free from a difficult or tangled situation.
5 True/False questions
conjecture → N.a conclusion based on guesswork or insufficient evidenc. V. to form an opinion while lacking sufficient evidence
instill → n. Cunning or deceit in dealing with others; trickery.
generation → N.1.one step in the line of descent of a family. 2.all the people born and living about the same time 3. the average span of time between the birth of parents and their children
anonymous → adj. 1. Voluntary and unplanned. 2. Occurring or produced without human labor.
imperative → adj. 1. Urgent; pressing. 2. Having the power or authority to command.