5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- n.1. A person's usual mood; temperment. 2. A regular tendency or inclination.
- v. To introduce gradually in order to establish securely.
- adj. commonly occurring; widely accepted or practised
- n. Cunning or deceit in dealing with others; trickery.
- n. A collection of various writings, such as songs, stories, or poems.
5 True/False Questions
recur → n. Cunning or deceit in dealing with others; trickery.
generation → N.1.one step in the line of descent of a family. 2.all the people born and living about the same time 3. the average span of time between the birth of parents and their children
conjecture → N.a conclusion based on guesswork or insufficient evidenc. V. to form an opinion while lacking sufficient evidence
extricate → n. Cunning or deceit in dealing with others; trickery.
anonymous → adj. 1. Voluntary and unplanned. 2. Occurring or produced without human labor.