5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. 1. Urgent; pressing. 2. Having the power or authority to command.
- n. A collection of various writings, such as songs, stories, or poems.
- v. To introduce gradually in order to establish securely.
- N.a conclusion based on guesswork or insufficient evidenc. V. to form an opinion while lacking sufficient evidence
- adj. Of an unknown source or unrevealed name.
5 True/False questions
spontaneous → adj. 1. Voluntary and unplanned. 2. Occurring or produced without human labor.
generation → adj. 1. Urgent; pressing. 2. Having the power or authority to command.
prevalent → N1. a small bar or rod on which something else turns 2.a person or thing on which others depend V.To turn on as if on a pivot
recur → v. 1. To come up again or to happen again. 2. To come to mind again.
pivot → n. Cunning or deceit in dealing with others; trickery.