5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- n. A collection of various writings, such as songs, stories, or poems.
- adj. Of an unknown source or unrevealed name.
- N.1.one step in the line of descent of a family. 2.all the people born and living about the same time 3. the average span of time between the birth of parents and their children
- v. 1. To come up again or to happen again. 2. To come to mind again.
- adj. 1. Voluntary and unplanned. 2. Occurring or produced without human labor.
5 True/False Questions
instill → n. Cunning or deceit in dealing with others; trickery.
pivot → n. Cunning or deceit in dealing with others; trickery.
prevalent → adj. commonly occurring; widely accepted or practised
encompass → adj. Of an unknown source or unrevealed name.
modify → v. 1. To make less extreme or severe. 2. To make changes in. 3. In grammar, to limit or restrict in meaning.