5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adj. 1. Urgent; pressing. 2. Having the power or authority to command.
- n. A collection of various writings, such as songs, stories, or poems.
- v. 1. To make less extreme or severe. 2. To make changes in. 3. In grammar, to limit or restrict in meaning.
- adj. Of an unknown source or unrevealed name.
- v. To introduce gradually in order to establish securely.
5 True/False Questions
recur → n. Cunning or deceit in dealing with others; trickery.
generation → adj. 1. Urgent; pressing. 2. Having the power or authority to command.
encompass → v. To free from a difficult or tangled situation.
pivot → v. 1. To come up again or to happen again. 2. To come to mind again.
spontaneous → adj. 1. Voluntary and unplanned. 2. Occurring or produced without human labor.