5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- N.1.one step in the line of descent of a family. 2.all the people born and living about the same time 3. the average span of time between the birth of parents and their children
- adj. 1. Urgent; pressing. 2. Having the power or authority to command.
- v. 1. To enclose or encircle. 2. To include.
- v. 1. To come up again or to happen again. 2. To come to mind again.
- v. To introduce gradually in order to establish securely.
5 True/False questions
anthology → adj. Of an unknown source or unrevealed name.
prevalent → adj. commonly occurring; widely accepted or practised
pivot → N1. a small bar or rod on which something else turns 2.a person or thing on which others depend V.To turn on as if on a pivot
modify → n. Cunning or deceit in dealing with others; trickery.
spontaneous → adj. Of an unknown source or unrevealed name.