5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a weariness and dissatisfaction from lack of occupation or interest, boredom.
- b no subject to change, constant
- c to go beyond a limit or boundary, to sin, violate a law.
- d one who rebels or rises against authority
- e a damaging or derogatory statement; the act of slandering or defaming.
5 Multiple choice questions
- ltealthy, secret, inted to escape observation, made or accomplished by fraud.
- very wicked, offensive, hatefull
- performed, suffered, or otherwise experienced by one person in place of another.
- to change from one nature, substance, or form to another.
- Abnormal, Irregular, departing from the usual.
5 True/False questions
cajole → a leader who exploits popular prejudices and false claims and promises in order to gain power.
disabuse → a position requiring little or no work, easy job.
Contrive → weariness and dissatisfaction from lack of occupation or interest, boredom.
castigate → to coax, persuade through flattery or artifice; to deceive with soothing thoughts or false promises
sinecure → a position requiring little or no work, easy job.