5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a chain or shackle placed on the feet.
- b a delusion marked by a feeling of power, weath, talent, ect
- c weariness and dissatisfaction from lack of occupation or interest, boredom.
- d very wicked, offensive, hatefull
- e abrupt, blunt, with no formalities
5 Multiple choice questions
- ltealthy, secret, inted to escape observation, made or accomplished by fraud.
- to change from one nature, substance, or form to another.
- to plan with ingenuity, invent, to bring about as the result of a scheme or plan.
- to punish severely; to criticize severely
- a leader who exploits popular prejudices and false claims and promises in order to gain power.
5 True/False questions
insurgent → one who rebels or rises against authority
Anomalous → Abnormal, Irregular, departing from the usual.
Bizzar → Extremely strange. unusual, atypical
aspersion → to plan with ingenuity, invent, to bring about as the result of a scheme or plan.
disabuse → to free from deception or error, set right in ideas or thinkning.