5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a one who rebels or rises against authority
- b Abnormal, Irregular, departing from the usual.
- c a delusion marked by a feeling of power, weath, talent, ect
- d no subject to change, constant
- e to go beyond a limit or boundary, to sin, violate a law.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to change from one nature, substance, or form to another.
- performed, suffered, or otherwise experienced by one person in place of another.
- a leader who exploits popular prejudices and false claims and promises in order to gain power.
- to coax, persuade through flattery or artifice; to deceive with soothing thoughts or false promises
- a chain or shackle placed on the feet.
5 True/False Questions
surreptitious → ltealthy, secret, inted to escape observation, made or accomplished by fraud.
aspersion → a damaging or derogatory statement; the act of slandering or defaming.
ennui → weariness and dissatisfaction from lack of occupation or interest, boredom.
castigate → to plan with ingenuity, invent, to bring about as the result of a scheme or plan.
sinecure → to free from deception or error, set right in ideas or thinkning.