5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a ltealthy, secret, inted to escape observation, made or accomplished by fraud.
- b no subject to change, constant
- c to coax, persuade through flattery or artifice; to deceive with soothing thoughts or false promises
- d one who rebels or rises against authority
- e performed, suffered, or otherwise experienced by one person in place of another.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to free from deception or error, set right in ideas or thinkning.
- to plan with ingenuity, invent, to bring about as the result of a scheme or plan.
- weariness and dissatisfaction from lack of occupation or interest, boredom.
- to change from one nature, substance, or form to another.
- Extremely strange. unusual, atypical
5 True/False Questions
sinecure → a position requiring little or no work, easy job.
transgress → to go beyond a limit or boundary, to sin, violate a law.
castigate → to punish severely; to criticize severely
heinous → very wicked, offensive, hatefull
fetter → Extremely strange. unusual, atypical