← Level F Unit D Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a to free from deception or error, set right in ideas or thinkning.
- b to change from one nature, substance, or form to another.
- c very wicked, offensive, hatefull
- d a chain or shackle placed on the feet.
- e a delusion marked by a feeling of power, weath, talent, ect
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to coax, persuade through flattery or artifice; to deceive with soothing thoughts or false promises
- abrupt, blunt, with no formalities
- ltealthy, secret, inted to escape observation, made or accomplished by fraud.
- performed, suffered, or otherwise experienced by one person in place of another.
- a leader who exploits popular prejudices and false claims and promises in order to gain power.
5 True/False Questions
aspersion → to plan with ingenuity, invent, to bring about as the result of a scheme or plan.
ennui → very wicked, offensive, hatefull
insurgent → a position requiring little or no work, easy job.
transgress → to go beyond a limit or boundary, to sin, violate a law.
Contrive → to plan with ingenuity, invent, to bring about as the result of a scheme or plan.