5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a no subject to change, constant
- b Abnormal, Irregular, departing from the usual.
- c to punish severely; to criticize severely
- d a damaging or derogatory statement; the act of slandering or defaming.
- e to free from deception or error, set right in ideas or thinkning.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to change from one nature, substance, or form to another.
- abrupt, blunt, with no formalities
- weariness and dissatisfaction from lack of occupation or interest, boredom.
- a delusion marked by a feeling of power, weath, talent, ect
- Extremely strange. unusual, atypical
5 True/False Questions
Contrive → to plan with ingenuity, invent, to bring about as the result of a scheme or plan.
sinecure → a position requiring little or no work, easy job.
insurgent → a position requiring little or no work, easy job.
Vicarious → performed, suffered, or otherwise experienced by one person in place of another.
heinous → very wicked, offensive, hatefull