5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a a delusion marked by a feeling of power, weath, talent, ect
- b a damaging or derogatory statement; the act of slandering or defaming.
- c to go beyond a limit or boundary, to sin, violate a law.
- d a leader who exploits popular prejudices and false claims and promises in order to gain power.
- e to free from deception or error, set right in ideas or thinkning.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- ltealthy, secret, inted to escape observation, made or accomplished by fraud.
- one who rebels or rises against authority
- to plan with ingenuity, invent, to bring about as the result of a scheme or plan.
- no subject to change, constant
- very wicked, offensive, hatefull
5 True/False Questions
ennui → weariness and dissatisfaction from lack of occupation or interest, boredom.
brusque → abrupt, blunt, with no formalities
castigate → to punish severely; to criticize severely
sinecure → to free from deception or error, set right in ideas or thinkning.
cajole → to coax, persuade through flattery or artifice; to deceive with soothing thoughts or false promises