5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Extremely strange. unusual, atypical
- b a damaging or derogatory statement; the act of slandering or defaming.
- c no subject to change, constant
- d a position requiring little or no work, easy job.
- e abrupt, blunt, with no formalities
5 Multiple choice questions
- to free from deception or error, set right in ideas or thinkning.
- Abnormal, Irregular, departing from the usual.
- to plan with ingenuity, invent, to bring about as the result of a scheme or plan.
- very wicked, offensive, hatefull
- to change from one nature, substance, or form to another.
5 True/False questions
surreptitious → ltealthy, secret, inted to escape observation, made or accomplished by fraud.
demagogue → Abnormal, Irregular, departing from the usual.
fetter → Extremely strange. unusual, atypical
insurgent → a position requiring little or no work, easy job.
ennui → very wicked, offensive, hatefull