5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a delusion marked by a feeling of power, weath, talent, ect
- b to free from deception or error, set right in ideas or thinkning.
- c Abnormal, Irregular, departing from the usual.
- d to change from one nature, substance, or form to another.
- e to plan with ingenuity, invent, to bring about as the result of a scheme or plan.
5 Multiple choice questions
- ltealthy, secret, inted to escape observation, made or accomplished by fraud.
- abrupt, blunt, with no formalities
- to go beyond a limit or boundary, to sin, violate a law.
- weariness and dissatisfaction from lack of occupation or interest, boredom.
- a position requiring little or no work, easy job.
5 True/False questions
aspersion → a damaging or derogatory statement; the act of slandering or defaming.
heinous → weariness and dissatisfaction from lack of occupation or interest, boredom.
Vicarious → Abnormal, Irregular, departing from the usual.
insurgent → one who rebels or rises against authority
immutable → no subject to change, constant