5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a abrupt, blunt, with no formalities
- b to go beyond a limit or boundary, to sin, violate a law.
- c performed, suffered, or otherwise experienced by one person in place of another.
- d very wicked, offensive, hatefull
- e one who rebels or rises against authority
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a damaging or derogatory statement; the act of slandering or defaming.
- to punish severely; to criticize severely
- a delusion marked by a feeling of power, weath, talent, ect
- weariness and dissatisfaction from lack of occupation or interest, boredom.
- to coax, persuade through flattery or artifice; to deceive with soothing thoughts or false promises
5 True/False Questions
Contrive → weariness and dissatisfaction from lack of occupation or interest, boredom.
transmute → to change from one nature, substance, or form to another.
demagogue → a leader who exploits popular prejudices and false claims and promises in order to gain power.
fetter → Extremely strange. unusual, atypical
Anomalous → Abnormal, Irregular, departing from the usual.