← Level F Unit D Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a to go beyond a limit or boundary, to sin, violate a law.
- b a chain or shackle placed on the feet.
- c a delusion marked by a feeling of power, weath, talent, ect
- d abrupt, blunt, with no formalities
- e to free from deception or error, set right in ideas or thinkning.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to plan with ingenuity, invent, to bring about as the result of a scheme or plan.
- to change from one nature, substance, or form to another.
- performed, suffered, or otherwise experienced by one person in place of another.
- no subject to change, constant
- very wicked, offensive, hatefull
5 True/False Questions
insurgent → a position requiring little or no work, easy job.
aspersion → a damaging or derogatory statement; the act of slandering or defaming.
Bizzar → Extremely strange. unusual, atypical
demagogue → a leader who exploits popular prejudices and false claims and promises in order to gain power.
cajole → to coax, persuade through flattery or artifice; to deceive with soothing thoughts or false promises