5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a performed, suffered, or otherwise experienced by one person in place of another.
- b weariness and dissatisfaction from lack of occupation or interest, boredom.
- c very wicked, offensive, hatefull
- d a damaging or derogatory statement; the act of slandering or defaming.
- e to change from one nature, substance, or form to another.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Abnormal, Irregular, departing from the usual.
- a leader who exploits popular prejudices and false claims and promises in order to gain power.
- one who rebels or rises against authority
- abrupt, blunt, with no formalities
- Extremely strange. unusual, atypical
5 True/False questions
sinecure → a position requiring little or no work, easy job.
cajole → abrupt, blunt, with no formalities
surreptitious → very wicked, offensive, hatefull
megalomania → a delusion marked by a feeling of power, weath, talent, ect
Contrive → weariness and dissatisfaction from lack of occupation or interest, boredom.