5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Close observation of a person or area.
- Lacking sound judgment; not governed by reason.
- To select and remove weak or inferior members from.
- To find out for certain.
- To cause to continue indefinitely.
5 True/False Questions
desist → 1. To put off or postpone.
2. to yield to out of respect for the knowledge or authority of another.
Deference-submitting to the wishes of another because of respect.
restive → 1.To punish by beating.
2. To rebuke or criticize severely.
humane → Compassionate, kind to other human beings or animals.
discredit → To find out for certain.
encroach → To advance little by little beyond the usual limits or boundaries.