5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The image of the church as the Body of Christ shows that ______.
- The Church has an Institutional dimension...
- Universal: relating to the universal Catholic Church.
- document that made Christianity a legal religion.
- Emporer Theodosius did the following:
- a catholic
- b To ensure that it will continue carrying out its mission and ministries.
- c Edict of Milan
- d Made paganism illegal, allowed only christians to serve in the army.
- e Each member is unique and valuable, All members depend on one another.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to build the famous monastery at Royaumont.
5 True/False Questions
The church is a Sacrament when it _____. → Has organized structures and roles to carry out its ministries.
Issued the Edict of Milan. → Stephen
Made Christianity the official religion of the Roman Empire. → Heresy
The Council of Nicea declared that Arianism was a heresy because it was inconsistent with _____. → Council of Nicaea
The church as Institution means that it _____. → Witnesses to the life of Christ throughout history.