5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Scroll Bar
- Which piece of hardware allows you to see what you are working on?
- What Microsoft office program allows you to edit and write documents?
- a Microsoft Word
- b a bar at the right side or bottom of the screen that allows you to move up and down or left and right in a document or a worksheet
- c The main circuit board of a microcomputer. The motherboard contains the connectors for attaching additional boards.
- d Internal Electronic Pathway to carry signals fromone place to another.
- e Monitor
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Read Only Memory
- computer hardware that holds and spins a magnetic or optical disk and reads and writes information on it-Metal Platters
- a hand-operated electronic device that controls the coordinates of a cursor on your computer screen as you move it around on a pad
- a machine that prints
5 True/False Questions
Quick Access Toolbar → A small toolbar located to the right of the Microsoft Office Button, which provides quick access to tools you need often such as Save, Undo, and Repeat Typing
Which piece of hardware is the BRAIN? → CPU
Floppy Disk → Device used to read from and write information to floppy diskettes. The floppy disc drive is usually assigned to the A drive.
Keyboard → an input device that enters data with letters, numbers, symbols, and special function keys.
Where do you save YOUR information on the computer? → Motherboard