5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 22nd Amendment
- special session
- bicameral legislature
- president pro tempore
- a the senate member elected by the senate to stand in for the vice president when he is absent
- b ...
- c a government in which voter hold sovereign power
- d a two chamber legislature
- e Two-Term Limitation on President.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A system in which power is divided between the national and state governments.
- The highest court of law in the US
- each state only gets one vote in
- testifying of ones self.
- When your president is disabled and unable to rule.
5 True/False Questions
autocratic → a government run by a single person
Federal District Courts → District courts created by congress to sere as trial courts that follow state boundary lines.
amendment → Two-Term Limitation on President.
Judicial Restraint → The power of the Supreme Court to declare laws and actions of local, state, or national governments unconstitutional.
Cloture → A procedure that allows each senator to speak only 1 hour on a bill under debate.