5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- slide master
- design template
- normal view
- slide transitions
- a This view has four panes: the slides pane, the task pane, the outline pane, and the notes pane.
- b Controls the formatting for all the slides in the presentation
- c determine how one slide is removed from the screen and how the next one appears
- d holding down the Shift key while clicking the mouse
- e Predesigned graphic styles that you can apply to your slides.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Allows you to work with several objects as though they were one object.
- wizard that gives prompts for the type of slide show being created
- lets you create a presentaions from scratch
- The workbench for PowerPoint presentations.
- a link in a document to a Web page or to another document
5 True/False questions
motion paths → The workbench for PowerPoint presentations.
picture toolbar → reserves a space in the presentation for the type of information you want to insert
outline tab → Displays your slides as small pictures or thumbnails.
notes master → Controls the formatting for all the slides in the presentation
datasheets → A table that appears within a chart