5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- notes master
- blank presentation
- a small black squares surrounding the edges of a graphic, allowing the graphic to be moved
- b holding down the Shift key while clicking the mouse
- c Include any text or formatting that you want to appear on all your speaker notes
- d reserves a space in the presentation for the type of information you want to insert
- e lets you create a presentaions from scratch
5 Multiple choice questions
- lets you add items that you want to appear on all your handouts
- Text or pictures that have motion
- A view that displays all slides simultaneously in miniature form
- a link in a document to a Web page or to another document
- Allows you to control how the text enters the screen and add sounds.
5 True/False questions
task pane → The workbench for PowerPoint presentations.
picture toolbar → allows you to adjust the color, contrast, and brightness of your picture.
organization charts → Text or pictures that have motion
show advanced timeline → Displays the time of the animation as a horizontal line graph.
grouping → Allows you to work with several objects as though they were one object.