← powerpoint Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- slide pane
- slide master
- slides tab
- show advanced timeline
- a Displays the time of the animation as a horizontal line graph.
- b The workbench for PowerPoint presentations.
- c Controls the formatting for all the slides in the presentation
- d holding down the Shift key while clicking the mouse
- e Displays your slides as small pictures or thumbnails.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Are usally used viewed using a projector on a screen
- determine how one slide is removed from the screen and how the next one appears
- a graphic way of presenting data in the text
- a link in a document to a Web page or to another document
- reserves a space in the presentation for the type of information you want to insert
5 True/False Questions
motion paths → Predefined paths for the movement of an object.
datasheets → A table that appears within a chart
handout master → lets you add items that you want to appear on all your handouts
design template → Predesigned graphic styles that you can apply to your slides.
blank presentation → lets you create a presentaions from scratch