5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- slide sorter view
- blank presentation
- effects options
- slide master
- autocontent wizard
- a Controls the formatting for all the slides in the presentation
- b lets you create a presentaions from scratch
- c A view that displays all slides simultaneously in miniature form
- d Allows you to control how the text enters the screen and add sounds.
- e wizard that gives prompts for the type of slide show being created
5 Multiple choice questions
- A table that appears within a chart
- Predesigned graphic styles that you can apply to your slides.
- a link in a document to a Web page or to another document
- The workbench for PowerPoint presentations.
- lets you add items that you want to appear on all your handouts
5 True/False questions
notes page view → displays your slides on the top portion of the page.
grouping → on the right side of the screen contains common tasks that you use frequently when creating a presentation
slide transitions → determine how one slide is removed from the screen and how the next one appears
picture toolbar → allows you to adjust the color, contrast, and brightness of your picture.
motion paths → Predefined paths for the movement of an object.