← powerpoint Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- organization charts
- slide sorter view
- notes page view
- outline tab
- slide master
- a Displays all the text on your slides in outline form
- b displays your slides on the top portion of the page.
- c A view that displays all slides simultaneously in miniature form
- d Are useful for showing the hierarchical structure and relationships within an organization.
- e Controls the formatting for all the slides in the presentation
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- small black squares surrounding the edges of a graphic, allowing the graphic to be moved
- Include any text or formatting that you want to appear on all your speaker notes
- Displays your slides as small pictures or thumbnails.
- Predefined paths for the movement of an object.
- a link in a document to a Web page or to another document
5 True/False Questions
blank presentation → lets you create a presentaions from scratch
design template → on the right side of the screen contains common tasks that you use frequently when creating a presentation
grouping → a link in a document to a Web page or to another document
charts → small black squares surrounding the edges of a graphic, allowing the graphic to be moved
show advanced timeline → The workbench for PowerPoint presentations.