5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- picture toolbar
- slide transitions
- task pane
- slide pane
- slide master
- a on the right side of the screen contains common tasks that you use frequently when creating a presentation
- b The workbench for PowerPoint presentations.
- c allows you to adjust the color, contrast, and brightness of your picture.
- d Controls the formatting for all the slides in the presentation
- e determine how one slide is removed from the screen and how the next one appears
5 Multiple choice questions
- reserves a space in the presentation for the type of information you want to insert
- lets you add items that you want to appear on all your handouts
- Allows you to work with several objects as though they were one object.
- small black squares surrounding the edges of a graphic, allowing the graphic to be moved
- runs your slides as they would appear during a presentation
5 True/False questions
design template → Predesigned graphic styles that you can apply to your slides.
powerpoint presentation → lets you create a presentaions from scratch
autocontent wizard → Displays all the text on your slides in outline form
normal view → This view has four panes: the slides pane, the task pane, the outline pane, and the notes pane.
datasheets → A table that appears within a chart