5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- motion paths
- slide show view
- effects options
- slide transitions
- a runs your slides as they would appear during a presentation
- b Predefined paths for the movement of an object.
- c a graphic way of presenting data in the text
- d determine how one slide is removed from the screen and how the next one appears
- e Allows you to control how the text enters the screen and add sounds.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A table that appears within a chart
- Predesigned graphic styles that you can apply to your slides.
- displays your slides on the top portion of the page.
- Controls the formatting for all the slides in the presentation
- lets you create a presentaions from scratch
5 True/False questions
autocontent wizard → Displays all the text on your slides in outline form
notes master → Include any text or formatting that you want to appear on all your speaker notes
shift-clicking → a link in a document to a Web page or to another document
grouping → a link in a document to a Web page or to another document
task pane → on the right side of the screen contains common tasks that you use frequently when creating a presentation