5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- picture toolbar
- slides tab
- notes master
- slide sorter view
- a reserves a space in the presentation for the type of information you want to insert
- b Include any text or formatting that you want to appear on all your speaker notes
- c allows you to adjust the color, contrast, and brightness of your picture.
- d Displays your slides as small pictures or thumbnails.
- e A view that displays all slides simultaneously in miniature form
5 Multiple choice questions
- a link in a document to a Web page or to another document
- Displays the time of the animation as a horizontal line graph.
- Controls the formatting for all the slides in the presentation
- Are usally used viewed using a projector on a screen
- Are useful for showing the hierarchical structure and relationships within an organization.
5 True/False questions
handles → a graphic way of presenting data in the text
grouping → Allows you to work with several objects as though they were one object.
slide pane → Controls the formatting for all the slides in the presentation
handout master → Controls the formatting for all the slides in the presentation
design template → on the right side of the screen contains common tasks that you use frequently when creating a presentation