5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- handout master
- powerpoint presentation
- motion paths
- a Predefined paths for the movement of an object.
- b Are usally used viewed using a projector on a screen
- c Allows you to work with several objects as though they were one object.
- d small black squares surrounding the edges of a graphic, allowing the graphic to be moved
- e lets you add items that you want to appear on all your handouts
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a graphic way of presenting data in the text
- reserves a space in the presentation for the type of information you want to insert
- lets you create a presentaions from scratch
- determine how one slide is removed from the screen and how the next one appears
- on the right side of the screen contains common tasks that you use frequently when creating a presentation
5 True/False Questions
design template → Predesigned graphic styles that you can apply to your slides.
normal view → This view has four panes: the slides pane, the task pane, the outline pane, and the notes pane.
slide show view → A view that displays all slides simultaneously in miniature form
notes master → Include any text or formatting that you want to appear on all your speaker notes
shift-clicking → a link in a document to a Web page or to another document