← SS2 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Office of Citizen
- Conscientious objector
- US citizen
- 5 -16
- a Person who by birth or choice owes allegiance to US.
- b Citizen of one country who lives in another and can't vote or hold government office.
- c Person who refuses to fight in time of war due to moral beliefs
- d Age requirement to attend school (varies by state)
- e Determine how long representatives hold office and delegate them the power to make decisions and pass laws.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The process of becoming a citizen.
- Person elected to speak/act in government on behalf of their fellow citizens.
- Process of proving if accused person committed a crime
- Person with rights and duties under a government who owes allegiance to a country.
5 True/False Questions
Contract → Legal documentation/agreement
Jury of Peers → Group of citizens who decide whether someone is guilty of innocent
Protected by government when working or traveling in other countries → USCIS
Common good → Well-being of society
Democracy → No individual is above to law (government of laws)