← SS2 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Immigration and Naturalization Service
- Rule of Law
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
- a Citizen of one country who lives in another and can't vote or hold government office.
- b USCIS
- c INS
- d Person running for office
- e Law is more important than any individual (Protects against tyranny)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Person who refuses to fight in time of war due to moral beliefs
- No individual is above to law (government of laws)
- Person who by birth or choice owes allegiance to US.
- The process of learning the rules of a group/institution that you're in.
- Person elected to speak/act in government on behalf of their fellow citizens.
5 True/False Questions
Contract → Legal documentation/agreement
Common good → Well-being of society
Laws → Citizen of one country who lives in another and can't vote or hold government office.
President or Vice President → Determine how long representatives hold office and delegate them the power to make decisions and pass laws.
Protected by government when working or traveling in other countries → USCIS