5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Common good
- 5 -16
- a Age requirement to attend school (varies by state)
- b No individual is above to law (government of laws)
- c Well-being of society
- d Person elected to speak/act in government on behalf of their fellow citizens.
- e Person with rights and duties under a government who owes allegiance to a country.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Formal/written rules
- The process of becoming a citizen.
- Law is more important than any individual (Protects against tyranny)
- The process of learning the rules of a group/institution that you're in.
- Group of citizens who decide whether someone is guilty of innocent
5 True/False questions
US citizen → Person with rights and duties under a government who owes allegiance to a country.
Candidate → Person running for office
Immigration and Naturalization Service → INS
Conscientious objector → Person who refuses to fight in time of war due to moral beliefs
Criminal Trial → Well-being of society