5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- President or Vice President
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
- a Legal documentation/agreement
- b USCIS
- c Naturalized citizens cannot be...
- d The process of becoming a citizen.
- e Person with rights and duties under a government who owes allegiance to a country.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Person running for office
- Person elected to speak/act in government on behalf of their fellow citizens.
- Citizen of one country who lives in another and can't vote or hold government office.
- Determine how long representatives hold office and delegate them the power to make decisions and pass laws.
- The process of learning the rules of a group/institution that you're in.
5 True/False questions
Jury of Peers → Law is more important than any individual (Protects against tyranny)
Rule of Law → Law is more important than any individual (Protects against tyranny)
Conscientious objector → Person who refuses to fight in time of war due to moral beliefs
Common good → Well-being of society
Laws → Citizen of one country who lives in another and can't vote or hold government office.