5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- President or Vice President
- Conscientious objector
- Criminal Trial
- a Naturalized citizens cannot be...
- b Person who refuses to fight in time of war due to moral beliefs
- c The process of becoming a citizen.
- d Process of proving if accused person committed a crime
- e Person elected to speak/act in government on behalf of their fellow citizens.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The process of learning the rules of a group/institution that you're in.
- Well-being of society
- Law is more important than any individual (Protects against tyranny)
- Rights of citizens
- No individual is above to law (government of laws)
5 True/False questions
Office of Citizen → Person who by birth or choice owes allegiance to US.
Jury of Peers → Law is more important than any individual (Protects against tyranny)
5 -16 → Formal/written rules
US citizen → Person with rights and duties under a government who owes allegiance to a country.
Alien → Citizen of one country who lives in another and can't vote or hold government office.