5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Common good
- Protected by government when working or traveling in other countries
- Office of Citizen
- Immigration and Naturalization Service
- a Determine how long representatives hold office and delegate them the power to make decisions and pass laws.
- b Formal/written rules
- c Well-being of society
- d INS
- e Rights of citizens
5 Multiple choice questions
- People with important information about a case
- Legal documentation/agreement
- The process of learning the rules of a group/institution that you're in.
- Person running for office
- Citizen of one country who lives in another and can't vote or hold government office.
5 True/False questions
Conscientious objector → Person who refuses to fight in time of war due to moral beliefs
Jury of Peers → Group of citizens who decide whether someone is guilty of innocent
President or Vice President → Determine how long representatives hold office and delegate them the power to make decisions and pass laws.
citizen → Person with rights and duties under a government who owes allegiance to a country.
Naturalization → The process of becoming a citizen.