5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Office of Citizen
- Protected by government when working or traveling in other countries
- a Rights of citizens
- b No individual is above to law (government of laws)
- c Determine how long representatives hold office and delegate them the power to make decisions and pass laws.
- d Legal documentation/agreement
- e Person with rights and duties under a government who owes allegiance to a country.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The process of learning the rules of a group/institution that you're in.
- Group of citizens who decide whether someone is guilty of innocent
- Person running for office
- Person elected to speak/act in government on behalf of their fellow citizens.
- Naturalized citizens cannot be...
5 True/False questions
Alien → Citizen of one country who lives in another and can't vote or hold government office.
5 -16 → Formal/written rules
United States Citizenship and Immigration Services → INS
Rule of Law → Group of citizens who decide whether someone is guilty of innocent
Conscientious objector → Legal documentation/agreement