5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Office of Citizen
- Criminal Trial
- a Person elected to speak/act in government on behalf of their fellow citizens.
- b Process of proving if accused person committed a crime
- c USCIS
- d Person running for office
- e Determine how long representatives hold office and delegate them the power to make decisions and pass laws.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Person with rights and duties under a government who owes allegiance to a country.
- Well-being of society
- Law is more important than any individual (Protects against tyranny)
- Group of citizens who decide whether someone is guilty of innocent
- Naturalized citizens cannot be...
5 True/False questions
Conscientious objector → Person who refuses to fight in time of war due to moral beliefs
US citizen → Person with rights and duties under a government who owes allegiance to a country.
5 -16 → Age requirement to attend school (varies by state)
Socialization → The process of learning the rules of a group/institution that you're in.
Naturalization → The process of learning the rules of a group/institution that you're in.