5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Immigration and Naturalization Service
- Conscientious objector
- a Legal documentation/agreement
- b Person who refuses to fight in time of war due to moral beliefs
- c Person running for office
- d Citizen of one country who lives in another and can't vote or hold government office.
- e INS
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Process of proving if accused person committed a crime
- Group of citizens who decide whether someone is guilty of innocent
- The process of learning the rules of a group/institution that you're in.
- Formal/written rules
- Well-being of society
5 True/False Questions
citizen → Person who by birth or choice owes allegiance to US.
Witnesses → Person with rights and duties under a government who owes allegiance to a country.
Representative → The process of learning the rules of a group/institution that you're in.
United States Citizenship and Immigration Services → INS
US citizen → Person with rights and duties under a government who owes allegiance to a country.