5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Protected by government when working or traveling in other countries
- 5 -16
- US citizen
- Common good
- a Well-being of society
- b Rights of citizens
- c Person who by birth or choice owes allegiance to US.
- d Legal documentation/agreement
- e Age requirement to attend school (varies by state)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The process of becoming a citizen.
- People with important information about a case
- Law is more important than any individual (Protects against tyranny)
5 True/False Questions
Office of Citizen → Determine how long representatives hold office and delegate them the power to make decisions and pass laws.
Alien → Formal/written rules
Representative → Person elected to speak/act in government on behalf of their fellow citizens.
Socialization → The process of learning the rules of a group/institution that you're in.
Conscientious objector → Legal documentation/agreement