← SS2 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Immigration and Naturalization Service
- Common good
- 5 -16
- a The process of becoming a citizen.
- b Person running for office
- c Well-being of society
- d INS
- e Age requirement to attend school (varies by state)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Group of citizens who decide whether someone is guilty of innocent
- Law is more important than any individual (Protects against tyranny)
- Person elected to speak/act in government on behalf of their fellow citizens.
- Legal documentation/agreement
- Person with rights and duties under a government who owes allegiance to a country.
5 True/False Questions
Criminal Trial → Process of proving if accused person committed a crime
Witnesses → Person with rights and duties under a government who owes allegiance to a country.
US citizen → Person with rights and duties under a government who owes allegiance to a country.
Laws → Citizen of one country who lives in another and can't vote or hold government office.
President or Vice President → Determine how long representatives hold office and delegate them the power to make decisions and pass laws.