5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- President or Vice President
- Office of Citizen
- Conscientious objector
- a Person who refuses to fight in time of war due to moral beliefs
- b The process of becoming a citizen.
- c Naturalized citizens cannot be...
- d Formal/written rules
- e Determine how long representatives hold office and delegate them the power to make decisions and pass laws.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Citizen of one country who lives in another and can't vote or hold government office.
- Person who by birth or choice owes allegiance to US.
- Legal documentation/agreement
- The process of learning the rules of a group/institution that you're in.
5 True/False Questions
Criminal Trial → Process of proving if accused person committed a crime
Democracy → No individual is above to law (government of laws)
Witnesses → Person with rights and duties under a government who owes allegiance to a country.
citizen → Person who by birth or choice owes allegiance to US.
Jury of Peers → Group of citizens who decide whether someone is guilty of innocent