← SS2 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Criminal Trial
- Jury of Peers
- US citizen
- a Formal/written rules
- b Process of proving if accused person committed a crime
- c Group of citizens who decide whether someone is guilty of innocent
- d Person who by birth or choice owes allegiance to US.
- e Person running for office
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Person with rights and duties under a government who owes allegiance to a country.
- Rights of citizens
- Person who refuses to fight in time of war due to moral beliefs
- Age requirement to attend school (varies by state)
5 True/False Questions
Contract → Person running for office
Alien → Citizen of one country who lives in another and can't vote or hold government office.
Democracy → Legal documentation/agreement
Socialization → The process of learning the rules of a group/institution that you're in.
Rule of Law → Law is more important than any individual (Protects against tyranny)