5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- intensely eager; passionate; passionate intensity of feeling.
- something new; a new way of doing something; marked by freshness or originality, willing to try new things.
- a source of great wealth; something that brings great riches
- anything owned that is of value and can be sold or otherwise disposed of; a quality that can be used to advantage.
- alike or close in meaning; closely related
5 True/False Questions
stymie → a natural gift or ability; a talent
contagious → able to be passed easily from one person to another
contemplate → to give careful thought to; to ponder; to have plants to, to intend.
flair → a natural gift or ability; a talent
mania → a natural gift or ability; a talent