5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to give careful thought to; to ponder; to have plants to, to intend.
- able to be passed easily from one person to another
- to be forced to give up or lose
- a source of great wealth; something that brings great riches
- anything owned that is of value and can be sold or otherwise disposed of; a quality that can be used to advantage.
5 True/False Questions
wrangle → an intense or extreme enthusiasm or excitement
mania → a natural gift or ability; a talent
flair → a natural gift or ability; a talent
ardent → intensely eager; passionate; passionate intensity of feeling.
assail → to attack violently or verbally; to trouble in the mind