5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- to thwart; to make difficulties for or find problems with
- a natural gift or ability; a talent
- alike or close in meaning; closely related
- intensely eager; passionate; passionate intensity of feeling.
- anything owned that is of value and can be sold or otherwise disposed of; a quality that can be used to advantage.
5 True/False questions
assail → to attack violently or verbally; to trouble in the mind
contemplate → to give careful thought to; to ponder; to have plants to, to intend.
mania → a source of great wealth; something that brings great riches
deter → to discourage or prevent from taking action
innovation → able to be passed easily from one person to another