5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to give careful thought to; to ponder; to have plants to, to intend.
- to be forced to give up or lose
- able to be passed easily from one person to another
- alike or close in meaning; closely related
- to thwart; to make difficulties for or find problems with
5 True/False Questions
innovation → able to be passed easily from one person to another
wrangle → an intense or extreme enthusiasm or excitement
ardent → intensely eager; passionate; passionate intensity of feeling.
mania → a source of great wealth; something that brings great riches
deter → the exchange of one good or service for another.