5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- to quarrel or argue in a noisy, angry way
- anything owned that is of value and can be sold or otherwise disposed of; a quality that can be used to advantage.
- to be forced to give up or lose
- the exchange of one good or service for another.
- intensely eager; passionate; passionate intensity of feeling.
5 True/False questions
mania → an intense or extreme enthusiasm or excitement
innovation → able to be passed easily from one person to another
contagious → able to be passed easily from one person to another
assail → to attack violently or verbally; to trouble in the mind
deter → to discourage or prevent from taking action