5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the exchange of one good or service for another.
- to quarrel or argue in a noisy, angry way
- intensely eager; passionate; passionate intensity of feeling.
- a source of great wealth; something that brings great riches
- to thwart; to make difficulties for or find problems with
5 True/False Questions
mania → a natural gift or ability; a talent
forfeit → intensely eager; passionate; passionate intensity of feeling.
asset → anything owned that is of value and can be sold or otherwise disposed of; a quality that can be used to advantage.
innovation → able to be passed easily from one person to another
contagious → alike or close in meaning; closely related