5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- the conditions of early Earth
- have in common
- a An organism that makes its own food is called an __________.
- b The classification level that is broader that kingdom is ___________.
- c The more classification levels that two organisms share, the more characteristics they ________________.
- d _____________ is the scientific study of how living things are classified.
- e Miller and Urey conducted an experiment where they recreated the _____________________________ in a flask.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The gradual change in species tme is called _______________.
- _____________ and ____________ help to identify organisms.
- The Bacteria and Archaea domains include only ____________________.
- Charls Darwin's __________________ had a major impact on classification.
- Scientists hypothesize that the first life forms on Earth did not need ______________ to survive.
5 True/False Questions
unicellular and multicellular organisms → The fungi and protist kingdoms include both ______________________________.
chemical makeup of their cells → To survive on Earth, the first cells needed the ability to use __________ in their surroundings for energy.
autotroph → _____________ is the scientific study of how living things are classified.
identity → The classification level that is broader that kingdom is ___________.
stimulus → a change in an organism's surroundings that causes it to react is called ____________________