5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- easier to study
- make food
- a The broades classification level is _______.
- b Scientists organize living things into groups so that the organisms are _______________.
- c Scientists hypothesize that the first life forms on Earth did not need ______________ to survive.
- d One characteristic used to place organisms into kingdoms is their ability to ______________.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The most abundant chemical found in living cells is _________.
- Charls Darwin's __________________ had a major impact on classification.
- The source of energy for most autotrophs is the ________.
- Taxonomic keys can be used to help determine the __________ of organisms.
- All plants share the characteristic of being an ________________.
5 True/False Questions
response → The source of energy for most autotrophs is the ________.
have in common → The more classification levels that two organisms share, the more characteristics they ________________.
chemicals → The group of organisms that includes only mulitcellular heterotrophs is _________________.
Taxonomy → _____________ is the scientific study of how living things are classified.
genus name and species name → An organism's scientific name consists of its _________________________.