5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- genus name and species name
- chemical makeup of their cells
- the conditions of early Earth
- a The classification level that is broader that kingdom is ___________.
- b An organism's scientific name consists of its _________________________.
- c One basis for placing organisms into different domains is the ____________________________.
- d Miller and Urey conducted an experiment where they recreated the _____________________________ in a flask.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a change in an organism's surroundings that causes it to react is called ____________________
- The Bacteria and Archaea domains include only ____________________.
- an organisms ability to maintain stable internal conditions is ___________________.
- The most abundant chemical found in living cells is _________.
- Taxonomic keys can be used to help determine the __________ of organisms.
5 True/False questions
evolution → The classification level that is broader that kingdom is ___________.
Taxonomy → The classification level that is broader that kingdom is ___________.
organism's body structure → Scientists can get information about the evolutionary history of species by comparing __________________________.
Field guides and taxonomic keys → _____________ and ____________ help to identify organisms.
make food → One characteristic used to place organisms into kingdoms is their ability to ______________.