5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a The most abundant chemical found in living cells is _________.
- b A plant growing twoard the light is an example of a _____________________.
- c To survive on Earth, the first cells needed the ability to use __________ in their surroundings for energy.
- d The broades classification level is _______.
- e An organism that makes its own food is called an __________.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The Bacteria and Archaea domains include only ____________________.
- To survive, all living things need __________, ___________, __________, and ________________.
- Scientists hypothesize that the first life forms on Earth did not need ______________ to survive.
- Taxonomic keys can be used to help determine the __________ of organisms.
- a change in an organism's surroundings that causes it to react is called ____________________
5 True/False Questions
animals → a change in an organism's surroundings that causes it to react is called ____________________
homeostasis → The broades classification level is _______.
easier to study → Scientists organize living things into groups so that the organisms are _______________.
autotroph → All plants share the characteristic of being an ________________.
domain → The classification level that is broader that kingdom is ___________.