5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- theory of evolution
- organism's body structure
- a The Bacteria and Archaea domains include only ____________________.
- b The classification level that is broader that kingdom is ___________.
- c Charls Darwin's __________________ had a major impact on classification.
- d Scientists hypothesize that the first life forms on Earth did not need ______________ to survive.
- e Scientists can get information about the evolutionary history of species by comparing __________________________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- One characteristic used to place organisms into kingdoms is their ability to ______________.
- _____________ is the scientific study of how living things are classified.
- Taxonomic keys can be used to help determine the __________ of organisms.
- To survive, all living things need __________, ___________, __________, and ________________.
- an organisms ability to maintain stable internal conditions is ___________________.
5 True/False questions
response → A plant growing twoard the light is an example of a _____________________.
unicellular and multicellular organisms → An organism's scientific name consists of its _________________________.
poduced only by living things → Charls Darwin's __________________ had a major impact on classification.
stimulus → The group of organisms that includes only mulitcellular heterotrophs is _________________.
sun → The source of energy for most autotrophs is the ________.