5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- genus name and species name
- theory of evolution
- a Scientists hypothesize that the first life forms on Earth did not need ______________ to survive.
- b Charls Darwin's __________________ had a major impact on classification.
- c An organism's scientific name consists of its _________________________.
- d The broades classification level is _______.
- e The Bacteria and Archaea domains include only ____________________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- _____________ is the scientific study of how living things are classified.
- The more classification levels that two organisms share, the more characteristics they ________________.
- The gradual change in species tme is called _______________.
- _____________ and ____________ help to identify organisms.
- an organisms ability to maintain stable internal conditions is ___________________.
5 True/False questions
food, water, living space, and stable internal conditions → To survive, all living things need __________, ___________, __________, and ________________.
make food → The most abundant chemical found in living cells is _________.
identity → Taxonomic keys can be used to help determine the __________ of organisms.
chemicals → The group of organisms that includes only mulitcellular heterotrophs is _________________.
autotroph → _____________ is the scientific study of how living things are classified.