5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- New Testament
- a DATES: Julius Ceasar was assasinated by Roman senate members. (As in the form of 100AD)
- b VOCABULARY: The Gospels combined with a few other books.
- c DATES: Christianity became the official religon of Rome. (As in the form of 100AD)
- d VOCABULARY: 2 chief officials the Roman assembly elected every year. There where 2 officials so no one person had all of the power.
- e VOCABULARY: When the lesser plebians rebelled in 494BC, they formed there on special officers, much like the partricians' senate. These special officers where called...
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- VOCABULARY: Slaves who were forced to fight, usually to death, for Roman citizens' enjoyment.
- DATES: Alexander the Great died. (As in the form of 100AD)
- VOCABULARY: Land that is good for farming.
- VOCABULARY: I sentence to death where you are nailed to a cross hanging on a wall, and are left to die my thirst or starvation.
- DATES: The Visgoths took over Rome. (As in the form of 100AD)
5 True/False Questions
senate → VOCABULARY: This was made up of elected government officials whow ere advised by government body.
753BC → DATES: Alexander the Great died. (As in the form of 100AD)
264BC-146BC → DATES: The Punic Wars lasted from when to when? (As in the form of 5BC-2BC)
forum → VOCABULARY: A public place where people exchange ideas and goods.
apostles → VOCABULARY: A group of 12 men who were Jesus' closest followers.