5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Infraspinatus and teres minor
- Rectus abdominis
- The Linea Alba
- Rhomboids major and minor
- a What muscle pulls scapula medially (retraction); stabilize scapula; and rotates glenoid cavity downward?
- b What muscle has the pubic crest and symphysis as its origin?
- c What is a narrow, tendinous sheath that runs along the middle of the abdomen from the sternum to the pubic symphysis and it is formed by the fusion of the aponeurosis of the external oblique and transversus muscles?
- d What muscles have the greater tubercle of the humerus as its insertion?
- e What muscle extends the head; raises, rotates, and retracts (adducts) scapula and stabilizes it; superior fibers elevate scapula (as in shrugging the shoulders); and inferior fibers depress it?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What muscle has the spinous processes of C7 and T1-T5 as its origin?
- What muscle with ribs fixed, draws the scapula forward and inferiorly; and with scapula fixed, draws rib cage superiorly?
- What muscle has the Linea alba and the pubic crest as its insertion?
- What muscle has the Linea alba, pubic crest, and costal cartilages of the last three ribs as its insertion?
- What muscle has the Linea alba, the pubic crest and tubercles, and the iliac crest as its insertion?
5 True/False questions
Teres major → What muscle extends, medially rotates, and adducts humerus; synergist of latissimus dorsi?
Pectoralis major → What muscle has fibers converge to insert by short tendon into intertubercular sulcus of humerus as its insertion?
Teres major → What muscle has the posterior surface at the inferior angle of the scapula as its origin?
Transversus abdominis → What muscle has the pubic crest and symphysis as its origin?
Rectus abdominis → What muscle has the inguinal ligament, iliac crest, cartilages of last five or six ribs, and the lumbar fascia as its origin?