5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a adj. Skilled at speaking or writing; having the power to move people.
- b noun- the state or condition of being treated harshly because of political or religious views
- c n. A person who comes into a country to live there.
- d noun- (person) one who gives
- e adj. gentle and loving
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- v. To grasp or hold tightly.
n. a strong grasp or hold.
- n. A fond or tender feeling
- noun- (thing) that which is given
- noun- a large-scale public show
- v. To show in public. n. An item or collection of items in a public show.
5 True/False Questions
declare → v. To make known; to state openly.
unveil → v. To remove a covering from. To make known or reveal for the first time.
poverty → n. The state of being poor.
pedestal → n. A base or support on which something stands.
declaration → noun- a public statement