← Gap - Unit 1 Test
Gap - Unit 1
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- insurance policy
- a adj - exactly right for a particular purpose, situation, or person
- b noun - where people work
- c noun - showing great policy,he pitter his enemies against one another.
- d noun - a job or profession that someone does for a long time
- e noun - 1. a place where things are made or required. 2. a class or series of classes in which a small group of people learn the methods and skills used in doing something
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adj - 1 always used before a noun : special or particular 2 : clearly and exactly presented or stated : precise or exact 3 a : relating to a particular person, situation, etc. b technical : having a particular function or effect
- adj - different from the ordinary, usual, or expected. Strange, very different.
- noun - a person or thing that assembles. Builder
- noun - someone who is in charge of a business, department, etc
- verb phrase - to be self-employed.
5 True/False Questions
guide → noun - a person who leads or directs other people on a journey
host → noun (plural) - to put (something) with another thing or group of things
taste buds → noun - a person or thing that assembles. Builder
skills → verb - to give work or a job to (someone) in exchange for wages or a salary [
listing → noun - 1 a [count] : a printed list —usually + of b listings [plural] : a printed list of things that includes detailed information about them 2 [count] : something included in a list 3 [count] : the act of including something in a list or the state of being included in a list