5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Independent Agencies
- The Only President to Serve Two Terms
- National,State, and Local Leader
- State of the Union Address
- a A televised speech given by the president that sets forth programs and policies that the president wants congress to put into effect as laws.
- b Teddy Roosevelt
- c president, governor, mayor
- d Preform specialized jobs.
- e Postpones the carrying out of a persons sentence.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Can veto bills, propose ideas for laws to the congress in his State of the Union Speech, and provides a budget.
- Written agreements with other countries.
- Allow foreigners to come to the United States.
- Reducing a persons sentence.
- These people advise the president on matters of security and defense.
5 True/False Questions
Passports → Formal documents that allow U.S. citizens to travel aboard.
Bureaucracy → Made up of employees of agencies.
Diplomacy → The title of most cabinet members.
Regulatory Commission → A type of independent Agency that has the power to make rules and bring violators to court.
The Presidents Role as a Foreign Policy Leader → Can veto bills, propose ideas for laws to the congress in his State of the Union Speech, and provides a budget.