5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Employee Benefits
- Cost of Living
- a The average cost of a variety of expensives for living such as rent, home costs, transportation costs, insurance
- b protection against largescale financial loss
- c lifetime work that a person strongly believes in
- d Additional beneffits beyond a paycheck offered by employers
- e Any money a persome recieves
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- expenses that are not fixed
- When supply and demand are equal
- the difference between the purchase price and thew sellinmg price of an investement
- The effort that an individual person puts into making a good or service. For this effort, workers are paid a wage.
- ______, anything that is not needed, but we want
5 True/False Questions
Land, Labor, Capital → Anything that is used to produce goods.
Gross Income → The total amount of income
Loan Term → The effort that an individual person puts into making a good or service. For this effort, workers are paid a wage.
Economics → The level of formal knowledge
Earned interest → the payment a person recieves for allowing a financial institution or corporation to use his/ her money