← Dental Radiography Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Contrast on a dental radiography can be altered by changing the
- What helps distinguish maxillary molar radiographs from the mandibular molar radiographs?
- What can cause different densities of film on the bottom of the rack?
- What material is most resistant to the penetration of ionization radiation?
- What landmark can serve as a guide to where the maxillary molars are?
- a tuberosity
- b Fixer was reaching exhaustion.
- c Lead
- d The outline of the maxillary sinus is visible.
- e Kilovoltage.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- yes, it is decreased.
- Evaluate the xray equipment and technique.
- Latent period.
- genial tubercles.
5 True/False Questions
What is the major advantage in using the highest speed film and higher kilovoltage? → image distortion is more likely
What wouldnt a patient have to remove before recieveing a panoramic? → with the midsagittal plane perpendicular to the floor.
Stirring the developer and fixer solutions before manually processing them will → To assist in correct film placement.
A full mouth survey has just been taken and processed manually. the top film process rack have a straight clear border on them caused by what → Fogged
Which of the following should be performed to control the qualityof x-ray processing solutions in automatic processors? → The temp of soultion.