6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- the economic crisis beginning with the stock market crash in 1929 and continuing through the 1930s
- second house of brigham young. built two years after the beehive house
- President Johnson called his version of the Democratic reform program the Great Society. In 1965, Congress passed many Great Society measures, including Medicare, civil rights legislation, and federal aid to education.
- territory in western United States purchased from France in 1803 for $15 million
- Tipis, Wickiups, Caves, Cliff Dwellings
- Car, Train, Airplane, Bike
5 True/False questions
Government Branches → legislative, judiciary, executive
poor Richards Almanac → 1732-1758 containing many sayings called from thinkers of the ages emphasizing such home spun virtues as thrift industry morality and common sense Frankin wrote it
Inventions (Communication) → The telephone and transatlantic telegraph cablespeeded communication over both short and long distances. They were both primarily used by business at first
Miracle of the Gulls → Seagulls showed up and ate all of the Mormon Crickets that were eating crops
Atlatl → notched throwing stick used by hunters to propel spears farther and faster.