6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- territory in western United States purchased from France in 1803 for $15 million
- Tipis, Wickiups, Caves, Cliff Dwellings
- notched throwing stick used by hunters to propel spears farther and faster.
- Pres. 4 years; House 2 years; Senate 6 years
- second house of brigham young. built two years after the beehive house
- Pres. Day, 3 Mon in Feb; Independence Day, Jul 4; Pioneer Day, Jul 24; Thanksgiving, 4 Thurs in Nov; Christmas, Dec 25; Halloween, Oct 31; New Year's Eve/Day, Dec 31/Jan1
5 True/False questions
Inventions (Transportation) → Car, Train, Airplane, Bike
Government Officials → legislative, judiciary, executive
Miracle of the Gulls → Ballet West, Salt Lake City, Utah was founded in 1963 by Glenn Walker Wallace, who served as its first president. It was called the Utah Civic Ballet company. Willam F. Christensen was its first artistic director and also established the first ballet department in an American university at the University of Utah in 1951.
Great Depression → the economic crisis beginning with the stock market crash in 1929 and continuing through the 1930s
Great Society → the economic crisis beginning with the stock market crash in 1929 and continuing through the 1930s