6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- President Johnson called his version of the Democratic reform program the Great Society. In 1965, Congress passed many Great Society measures, including Medicare, civil rights legislation, and federal aid to education.
- notched throwing stick used by hunters to propel spears farther and faster.
- second house of brigham young. built two years after the beehive house
- Another leading component to the start of the Great Depression. The stock became very popular in the 1920's, then in 1929 in took a steep downturn and many lost their money and hope they had put in to the stock.
- The telephone and transatlantic telegraph cablespeeded communication over both short and long distances. They were both primarily used by business at first
- 1732-1758 containing many sayings called from thinkers of the ages emphasizing such home spun virtues as thrift industry morality and common sense Frankin wrote it
5 True/False questions
Government Branches → legislative, judiciary, executive
Ballet West → the historic period (1933-1940) in the U.S. during which President Franklin Roosevelt's economic policies were implemented
Government Officials → legislative, judiciary, executive
Miracle of the Gulls → Ballet West, Salt Lake City, Utah was founded in 1963 by Glenn Walker Wallace, who served as its first president. It was called the Utah Civic Ballet company. Willam F. Christensen was its first artistic director and also established the first ballet department in an American university at the University of Utah in 1951.
Government Terms of Office → people elected or appointed to administer a government