6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Car, Train, Airplane, Bike
- people elected or appointed to administer a government
- Tipis, Wickiups, Caves, Cliff Dwellings
- notched throwing stick used by hunters to propel spears farther and faster.
- legislative, judiciary, executive
- Pres. 4 years; House 2 years; Senate 6 years
5 True/False questions
New Deal → notched throwing stick used by hunters to propel spears farther and faster.
Great Society → President Johnson called his version of the Democratic reform program the Great Society. In 1965, Congress passed many Great Society measures, including Medicare, civil rights legislation, and federal aid to education.
poor Richards Almanac → the historic period (1933-1940) in the U.S. during which President Franklin Roosevelt's economic policies were implemented
Stock Market Crash → Another leading component to the start of the Great Depression. The stock became very popular in the 1920's, then in 1929 in took a steep downturn and many lost their money and hope they had put in to the stock.
Holiday Celebrations--dates & reasons → Car, Train, Airplane, Bike