6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Car, Train, Airplane, Bike
- the historic period (1933-1940) in the U.S. during which President Franklin Roosevelt's economic policies were implemented
- President Johnson called his version of the Democratic reform program the Great Society. In 1965, Congress passed many Great Society measures, including Medicare, civil rights legislation, and federal aid to education.
- The telephone and transatlantic telegraph cablespeeded communication over both short and long distances. They were both primarily used by business at first
- Seagulls showed up and ate all of the Mormon Crickets that were eating crops
- Pres. 4 years; House 2 years; Senate 6 years
5 True/False Questions
Louisiana Purchase → territory in western United States purchased from France in 1803 for $15 million
Atlatl → notched throwing stick used by hunters to propel spears farther and faster.
poor Richards Almanac → Tipis, Wickiups, Caves, Cliff Dwellings
Lion House → second house of brigham young. built two years after the beehive house
Ballet West → notched throwing stick used by hunters to propel spears farther and faster.