6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- people elected or appointed to administer a government
- Seagulls showed up and ate all of the Mormon Crickets that were eating crops
- Another leading component to the start of the Great Depression. The stock became very popular in the 1920's, then in 1929 in took a steep downturn and many lost their money and hope they had put in to the stock.
- 1732-1758 containing many sayings called from thinkers of the ages emphasizing such home spun virtues as thrift industry morality and common sense Frankin wrote it
- legislative, judiciary, executive
- President Johnson called his version of the Democratic reform program the Great Society. In 1965, Congress passed many Great Society measures, including Medicare, civil rights legislation, and federal aid to education.
5 True/False questions
Atlatl → the historic period (1933-1940) in the U.S. during which President Franklin Roosevelt's economic policies were implemented
Government Terms of Office → Pres. 4 years; House 2 years; Senate 6 years
Holiday Celebrations--dates & reasons → Car, Train, Airplane, Bike
Inventions (Communication) → Car, Train, Airplane, Bike
Ballet West → notched throwing stick used by hunters to propel spears farther and faster.