5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- the difference between a 4S and 4W
- rooms with 2 double beds only
- a 4W has a whirlpool tub and queen bed; 4S has regular shower/tub and 2 double beds
- b 2B
- c Mirror image of 5 but street view only: largest units; big fridge; living room has love seat and queen size sleep sofa; efficiency.
- d Efficiency; oceanfront with private balcony; 2 double beds; love seat; queen sleep sofa. Only apt size fridge.
- e not an efficiency -- the minimum instead; 2 db beds, double sleep sofa and love seat; vanity; pool/ocean view.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- big fridge; love seat and queen size sleep sofa; efficiency; pool/ocean view, but otherwise mirror image of 3.
- 4W, 5S
- 2 burners, 2 frying pans, 2 saucepots, utensils, glasses, coffee mugs, coffeemaker, microwave, toaster.
- 2B, 3, 4S, 5, 6, 7
- Not an efficiency, just the minimum; vanity; oceanfront with private balcony; 2 double beds; queen size sleep sofa; love seat.
5 True/False Questions
rooms with oceanfront views → 4W, 4S, 5, 5S
rooms with just the minimum → 2A, 2B, 4S, 4W, 6
Rooms with pool/ocean views → 4W, 4S, 5, 5S
single rooms → 3, 4S, 4W, 5, 6, 7
2B → 3 units; 1 queen bed; sleep sofa but no love seat; whirlpool and shower but no regular tub; not an efficiency; has "the minimum"; pool/ocean view; sleeps 4 max.