5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Strelka and Belka
- Aleksei Leonov
- 108 minutes
- a What were the names of the first two dogs that returned safely to Earth by parachute in August, 1960?
- b What was the name of the white rat that the French launched?
- c How long was Yuri Gagarin in space before ejecting himself from the capsule and parachuting back to Earth?
- d What is the name of the first dog that orbited around Earth?
- e Who made the first extra-vehicular activity, or space walk, outside their aircraft?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What date did Sputnik 1 launch it's first artificial satellite?
- On what day was the first human in space?
- What was the name of the first squirrel monkey in space?
- Who was the first person to make the first space walk using a hand-controlled MMU?
- What is the Russians word for astronaut?
5 True/False questions
Luna 9 → What is the name of the first spacecraft to leave Earth's gravity?
Vostok 1 → What was the name of the capsule that Yuri Gagarin orbited the Earth on?
Place a man in space → What was NASA's first goal?
1984 → Around how many people have traveled from Earth into space?
Ham → Around how many people have traveled from Earth into space?