← Muzzy Pages 16-19 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Vostok 1
- October 4, 1957
- 12 years
- Sputnik 1
- a What is the name of the first spaceship to be launched?
- b What was the name of the white rat that the French launched?
- c What was the name of the capsule that Yuri Gagarin orbited the Earth on?
- d How long did Explorer 1 orbit the Earth?
- e What date did Sputnik 1 launch it's first artificial satellite?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Around how many people have traveled from Earth into space?
- What is the Russians word for astronaut?
- How often did the Sputnik 1 artificial satellite orbit the Earth?
- Who were the first three astronauts to land on the Moon?
- What was the name of the first squirrel monkey in space?
5 True/False Questions
108 minutes → How long was Yuri Gagarin in space before ejecting himself from the capsule and parachuting back to Earth?
1984 → Did Laika, the first dog to orbit Earth, perish in flight?
Explorer 1 → What is the name of the first spacecraft to leave Earth's gravity?
April 12, 1961 → On what day was the first human in space?
Luna 9 → What is the name of the first spacecraft to leave Earth's gravity?