5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sputnik 2
- January, 1961
- Place a man in space
- Aleksei Leonov
- a What month and year did Ham travel into space?
- b What was the name of the first squirrel monkey in space?
- c What is the name of the spacecraft that Laika was on?
- d Who made the first extra-vehicular activity, or space walk, outside their aircraft?
- e What was NASA's first goal?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What was the name of the white rat that the French launched?
- What two nations dominated space exploration?
- What is the name of the first spaceship to be launched?
- On what day was the first human in space?
- Who was the first person to make the first space walk using a hand-controlled MMU?
5 True/False questions
Vostok 1 → What is the name of the first spaceship to be launched?
Laika → What was the name of the first chimpanzee astronaut?
October 4, 1957 → What month and year did Ham travel into space?
Luna 9 → What is the name of the first spacecraft to leave Earth's gravity?
108 minutes → How often did the Sputnik 1 artificial satellite orbit the Earth?