5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Michael Collins, Buzz Aldrin, and Neil Armstrong
- 12 years
- April 12, 1961
- a How long did Explorer 1 orbit the Earth?
- b What year did Bruce McCandless make the first space walk using a hand-controlled MMU?
- c Who were the first three astronauts to land on the Moon?
- d What insect traveled aboard the space shuttle Challenger in April, 1984?
- e On what day was the first human in space?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What month and year did Ham travel into space?
- Who was the first person to make the first space walk using a hand-controlled MMU?
- What date did Sputnik 1 launch it's first artificial satellite?
- Around how many people have traveled from Earth into space?
- What is the name of the first dog that orbited around Earth?
5 True/False Questions
Place a man in space → Who was the first person to make the first space walk using a hand-controlled MMU?
Aleksei Leonov → Who made the first extra-vehicular activity, or space walk, outside their aircraft?
108 minutes → How often did the Sputnik 1 artificial satellite orbit the Earth?
Yuri Gagarin → How long did Explorer 1 orbit the Earth?
Hector → What was the name of the first chimpanzee astronaut?