5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Luna 9
- October 4, 1957
- April 12, 1961
- a What was the name of the first chimpanzee astronaut?
- b What date did Sputnik 1 launch it's first artificial satellite?
- c What insect traveled aboard the space shuttle Challenger in April, 1984?
- d What is the name of the first spacecraft to make a successful landing on the Moon?
- e On what day was the first human in space?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is the name of the first dog that orbited around Earth?
- What is the name of the first spacecraft to leave Earth's gravity?
- Who were the first three astronauts to land on the Moon?
- On what day was the first American satellite put into space?
- Around how many people have traveled from Earth into space?
5 True/False questions
National Aeronautics and Space Administration → What two nations dominated space exploration?
96 minutes → How often did the Sputnik 1 artificial satellite orbit the Earth?
Hector → What was the name of the first squirrel monkey in space?
Gordo → What was the name of the first chimpanzee astronaut?
Explorer 1 → What was the name of the first American satellite in space?