5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Joseph Conrad
- a Author of Heart of Darkness which inspires Chinua Achebe to write Thing's Fall Apart
- b Okonwo's first wife's son, converts to Christianity after being captured by the "poetry" of the religion, renamed Isaac
- c Oldest men in Ire village, husband of Ozoemena
- d Protagonist, well respected man in Umuofia, 3 wives, 2 barns full of yams, banished after he accidentally kills Ogbuefi Ezeudu's son, hangs himself and he kills messenger, "Roaring Flame",
- e Ekwefi's daughter, an ogbanje, or a child who repeatedly dies and reenters the womb to be rebord, Okonkwo's favorite child, called "Salt" by Obiageli whom she has lots of influence over, "Crystal of Beauty"
5 Multiple choice questions
- Given to Umuofia by Mbaino, Okonkwo takes care of him, establishes a strong relationship with Nwoye, Oracle says he must die and Okonkwo slashes him down
- Respected man of Umuofia with two titles who joins Church
- living quarters of the head of the family
- First woman convert of Mbanta who keeps bearing twins, not a big loss, the name is the most common and means "Mother is Supreme"
5 True/False questions
Chielo → personal god
Nwakibie → Wealthy man, gives Okonkwo 800 yam seeds
Uzowulu → medicine
Akunna → wide group of male kinsmen
Aneto → First woman convert of Mbanta who keeps bearing twins, not a big loss, the name is the most common and means "Mother is Supreme"