← Things Fall Apart Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Okonkwo's motherland
- b Unoka's friend, good musician
- c Headquarters of white men on the bank of the Niger, "The Great River"
- d Ndulue's wife, dies with him because they are "one"
- e Famous man in the war against Isike, not a fighter but a motivator who turned his men into "lions"
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Okonkwo's specific village, one of the nine Umuofian villages
- Introduces Okika and rallies the Umuofians
- Uchendu's youngest son, get's married, sees Nwoye with Christians
- Obierika's daughter, marries her suitor Ibe
- Leading egwugwu of Umuofia
5 True/False Questions
Maduka → Obierika's son, wins wrestling match
Abame → Village who kills the first white man they see, later destroyed by whites
kotma → Leading egwugwu of Umuofia
ikenga → pieces of wood, Umuofian idols
Aneto → Kills Oduche and fled but was caught by white men and hung in Umuru