5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Great man and orator of Umuofia who talks first at the meeting about the white men
- b Okonkwo's second wife, Ezinma's mother
- c Obierika's son, wins wrestling match
- d living quarters of the head of the family
- e Oldest men in Ire village, husband of Ozoemena
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- worthless man
- Priestess of Agbala when Okonkwo was a sharecropper
- king of all crops
- Okonkwo's motherland
- "Our Father"
5 True/False Questions
Aneto → First woman convert of Mbanta who keeps bearing twins, not a big loss, the name is the most common and means "Mother is Supreme"
Violation of Week of Peace → Okonkwo beats Ojiugo for her "negligence"
Agbala → Goddess of the Oracle of the Hills and the Caves, also means woman or man without a title
Umuachi → Farthest village in Umuofia, Chielo visits it on her midnight walk with Ezinma
Obiageli → Nwoye's arrogant sister who breaks her pot, friends with Ezinma