The way your body relates to lifes pressures.
A source of stress.
A medical condition characterized by extreme sadness and loss of pleasure in life.
sources of stress
-new step parent
-new brother or sister
-single parent household
-little or no emotional support
1) Physical Health- the part of health that describes the condition of your body.
2) Emotional Health- the way you recognize and deal with your feelings.
3) Mental Health- how you deal with life's demands.
4) Social Health- the part of health that describes the way you interact with people.
5) Spiritual Health- having meaning: direction in life. having hope.
food pyramid colors
purple- beans and meat