5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a center called nucleus; contains particles have positive charge protons, no charge neutrons orbits around nucleus are negative charge electrons.
- b containing double and triple bonds between carbons
- c distruption of a proteins 3-dimensional shape
- d two or more atoms joined together
- e compound that releases H+
5 Multiple choice questions
- items joining w/ each other are called reactants written to the left of areo, products are made and written to right of areo.
- containing all single bonds between the carbons
- compound that an enzyme acts upon
- are fats and oils. main function is energy, membrane, and hormones. TYPES; neutral lipid, phospholipid, and steroid
- partical being dissolved
5 True/False questions
carbon → can form four bonds and can be single, double, or triple. join to itself over and over to form long chains or rings. can have important pieces attached called functional groups
pH → logerythmic measure of the amount of H+
necleic acids → are made of a base. main function is a ring w/ nitrogens attached to a sugar which is attached to one or more phosphates. TYPE; adenosine phosphate, DNA/RNA, and NAD/FAD
compounds → are fats and oils. main function is energy, membrane, and hormones. TYPES; neutral lipid, phospholipid, and steroid
4 types of organic compounds → can stick off the end or embeded in the middle.