5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- active site
- a two or more different atoms joined together
- b substance that dissolves other things
- c spot where the substrate fits
- d compound that releases H+
- e containing double and triple bonds between carbons
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- are fats and oils. main function is energy, membrane, and hormones. TYPES; neutral lipid, phospholipid, and steroid
- distruption of a proteins 3-dimensional shape
- joining of molecules
- sharing of electrons
- items joining w/ each other are called reactants written to the left of areo, products are made and written to right of areo.
5 True/False Questions
saturated → containing double and triple bonds between carbons
buffer → compound that joins with H+
4 types of organic compounds → can stick off the end or embeded in the middle.
base → compound that joins with H+
atoms → center called nucleus; contains particles have positive charge protons, no charge neutrons orbits around nucleus are negative charge electrons.