5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a study of atoms and molecules
- b compound that releases H+
- c proteins that cause reactions to occur or speed up
- d containing all single bonds between the carbons
- e two or more different atoms joined together
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- energy releasing
- carbohydrates, lipids, proteins, nucleic acids
- requires energy
- transfer of electrons followed by the joining of two atoms.
- joining of molecules
5 True/False Questions
covalent bonds → transfer of electrons followed by the joining of two atoms.
functional group of organic compound → carbohydrates, lipids, proteins, nucleic acids
denaturation → distruption of a proteins 3-dimensional shape
molecules → partical being dissolved
atoms → center called nucleus; contains particles have positive charge protons, no charge neutrons orbits around nucleus are negative charge electrons.