5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- exonerate, v.
- jibe, v.
- thrive, v.
- expedient, adj.
- wane, v.
- a be fortunate; be successful
- b free from blame or responsibility
- c decrease in power, size, or extent
- d suitable under the circumstances
- e be in accord
5 Multiple choice questions
- neither good nor bad; barely adequate
- conclusion based on insufficient evidence
- wound seriously
5 True/False questions
deter, v. → restrain from acting
eon/aeon, n. → very small quantity; infinitesimal amount
lethal, adj. → clever
iota, n. → expedition
obsolete, adj. → no longer in use