5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- obsolete, adj.
- complex, adj.
- conjecture, n.
- lethal, adj.
- thrive, v.
- a conclusion based on insufficient evidence
- b be fortunate; be successful
- c consisting of interconnected parts; difficult to understand
- d causing or capable of causing death
- e no longer in use
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- encourage with aid or approval
- be in accord
- slip away from
- very small quantity; infinitesimal amount
5 True/False Questions
inclement, adj. → stormy
mediocre, adj. → neither good nor bad; barely adequate
astute, adj. → clever
expire, v. → come to an end
deter, v. → decrease in power, size, or extent