5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- maim, v.
- conjecture, n.
- elude, v.
- iota, n.
- complex, adj.
- a very small quantity; infinitesimal amount
- b consisting of interconnected parts; difficult to understand
- c slip away from
- d conclusion based on insufficient evidence
- e wound seriously
5 Multiple choice questions
- be in accord
- free from blame or responsibility
- neither good nor bad; barely adequate
- suitable under the circumstances
5 True/False questions
trek, n. → very small quantity; infinitesimal amount
obsolete, adj. → no longer in use
expire, v. → be fortunate; be successful
abet, v. → encourage with aid or approval
eon/aeon, n. → very small quantity; infinitesimal amount