5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- elude, v.
- astute, adj.
- complex, adj.
- expedient, adj.
- exonerate, v.
- a suitable under the circumstances
- b clever
- c slip away from
- d consisting of interconnected parts; difficult to understand
- e free from blame or responsibility
5 Multiple choice questions
- decrease in power, size, or extent
- no longer in use
- conclusion based on insufficient evidence
- encourage with aid or approval
- neither good nor bad; barely adequate
5 True/False questions
inclement, adj. → suitable under the circumstances
lethal, adj. → clever
eon/aeon, n. → extremely long and indefinite period of time
jibe, v. → encourage with aid or approval
thrive, v. → be in accord