5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- wane, v.
- obsolete, adj.
- elude, v.
- conjecture, n.
- complex, adj.
- a consisting of interconnected parts; difficult to understand
- b slip away from
- c conclusion based on insufficient evidence
- d no longer in use
- e decrease in power, size, or extent
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- causing or capable of causing death
- neither good nor bad; barely adequate
- very small quantity; infinitesimal amount
5 True/False Questions
maim, v. → decrease in power, size, or extent
eon/aeon, n. → very small quantity; infinitesimal amount
expedient, adj. → stormy
trek, n. → very small quantity; infinitesimal amount
thrive, v. → come to an end