5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- inclement, adj.
- exonerate, v.
- mediocre, adj.
- expire, v.
- deter, v.
- a free from blame or responsibility
- b come to an end
- c restrain from acting
- d neither good nor bad; barely adequate
- e stormy
5 Multiple choice questions
- wound seriously
- no longer in use
- suitable under the circumstances
- very small quantity; infinitesimal amount
- consisting of interconnected parts; difficult to understand
5 True/False questions
eon/aeon, n. → extremely long and indefinite period of time
abet, v. → be in accord
jibe, v. → decrease in power, size, or extent
thrive, v. → be fortunate; be successful
wane, v. → wound seriously