5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- complex, adj.
- wane, v.
- eon/aeon, n.
- thrive, v.
- astute, adj.
- a clever
- b extremely long and indefinite period of time
- c be fortunate; be successful
- d consisting of interconnected parts; difficult to understand
- e decrease in power, size, or extent
5 Multiple choice questions
- slip away from
- suitable under the circumstances
- restrain from acting
- very small quantity; infinitesimal amount
5 True/False questions
jibe, v. → encourage with aid or approval
conjecture, n. → come to an end
lethal, adj. → causing or capable of causing death
maim, v. → wound seriously
exonerate, v. → come to an end