5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- complex, adj.
- thrive, v.
- exonerate, v.
- abet, v.
- inclement, adj.
- a free from blame or responsibility
- b stormy
- c consisting of interconnected parts; difficult to understand
- d encourage with aid or approval
- e be fortunate; be successful
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- slip away from
- suitable under the circumstances
- extremely long and indefinite period of time
5 True/False Questions
mediocre, adj. → neither good nor bad; barely adequate
expire, v. → come to an end
obsolete, adj. → clever
deter, v. → decrease in power, size, or extent
conjecture, n. → conclusion based on insufficient evidence