5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a adj. Lying in the same direction and always the same distance apart.
- b v. To say aloud before an audience, usually from memory.
- c adj. Having beauty of movement.
- d v. To answer.
- e v. To go to or be present at. To pay attention to.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- v. To surprise; to amaze.
- v. To cling to an idea or feeling. To take care of; to love.
- v. cat to force someone to accept or put up with. To take unfair advantage of.
- adj. Very surprising.
- n. A program of music or dance.
5 True/False Questions
paralyze → adj. Lying in the same direction and always the same distance apart.
pessimist → adj. Not having hope, joy, and confident; gloomy.
eagerly → adj. Wanting very much.
modest → n. V. quality of the modest.
response → n. something said or done in reply.