5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- you're able to see the changes
- Electricity, sound, heat, or light
- Endothermic reaction
- a Energy can also be transfered as __________, _____, ____, or _____.
- b TRUE/FALSE?
Sometimes, endothermic reactions need more energy than they can get from their surroundings?
- c What chemical reaction requires energy input?
- d you can tell that a chemical reaction is happening because?
- e You make use of oxygen, a product of photosynthesis, everytime you _______.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Chemical reactions always involve changes in ________.
- Where does the carbon dioxide come from that we exhale?
- How many oxygen atoms do covalent bonds hold together?
- Energy can change form, but is never _______ or _______.
- occurs when substances go through chemical changes to form new substances
5 True/False Questions
a substance that participates in a chemical reaction → What is a product?
Less → In all exothermic reactions, do products have more or less energy that the reactants?
Endothermic & chemical → What type of reaction is photosynthesis?
Heat → If endothermic reactions need more energy than they can get from their surroundings the energy must be added as _______ to cause the reaction to take place.
A substance that forms in a chemical reaction → What is a reactant?