5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Formation of a gas
formation of a solid
release of energy
- a What are some easily visible signs of chemical reactions?
- b What burns in the engine of a car/boat.
- c what do most chemical reactions need to get started?
- d TRUE/FALSE?
Sometimes, endothermic reactions need more energy than they can get from their surroundings?
- e Chemical reactions rearange the ______ between atoms.
5 Multiple choice questions
- How many oxygen atoms do covalent bonds hold together?
- All combustion reactions are __________.
- What words describe chemical reactions that you see everyday?
- What do plants use to convert carbon dioxide & water into glucose & oxygen?
- What type of reaction is photosynthesis?
5 True/False questions
Chemical energy → occurs when substances go through chemical changes to form new substances
Heat → For all atoms in isooctane & oxygen to react, all of the bonds must do what?
they undergo chemical reactions and change form → occurs when substances go through chemical changes to form new substances
C → Many diffrent chemical reacitons take place inside your body _______ of the time.
A) part B) none C) all
body → Chemical reactions can take place in your?