5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- They are rearranged
- a substance that participates in a chemical reaction
- Many forms of energy.
- a What happens to atoms in chemical reactions?
- b When enough energy is added to start the isooctane/oxygen reaction new bonds form to make the _______.
- c What can be used to break bonds?
- d What is a reactant?
- e All combustion reactions are __________.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Chemical reactions rearange the ______ between atoms.
- In all chemical reactions what stays the same?
- All of the bonds to carbon atoms are ________.
- Chemical reactions always involve changes in ________.
- Describe the mass at the start & finish of a chemical reaction.
5 True/False Questions
you're able to see the changes → you can tell that a chemical reaction is happening because?
Chemical reaction → A chemical reaction in which energy is released to the surroundings as heat is called ________________.
energy → what do most chemical reactions need to get started?
Endothermic & chemical → What chemical reaction requires energy input?
Electricity, sound, heat, or light → Energy can change form, but is never _______ or _______.