5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Formation of a gas
formation of a solid
release of energy
- Chemical reaction
- a What are some easily visible signs of chemical reactions?
- b All of the bonds to carbon atoms are ________.
- c occurs when substances go through chemical changes to form new substances
- d In all chemical reactions what stays the same?
- e For all atoms in isooctane & oxygen to react, all of the bonds must do what?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- what do most chemical reactions need to get started?
- What is a reactant?
- Energy can also be transfered as __________, _____, ____, or _____.
- What words describe chemical reactions that you see everyday?
- What happens to the food we eat & the oxygen we breathe inside our bodies?
5 True/False Questions
Energy → Can atoms be created or destroyed in a chemical reaction?
From chemical reactions that change the food we eat & the oxygen we breath. → What happens to the food we eat & the oxygen we breathe inside our bodies?
Carbon Dioxide and Water → When isooctane & oxygen react, what two products form?
C → Many diffrent chemical reacitons take place inside your body _______ of the time.
A) part B) none C) all
Many forms of energy. → What is energy that is stored in the form of chemical bonds?