← Chap7 notes PhySci Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Carbon dioxide
- Break bonds
- a In all exothermic reactions, do products have more or less energy that the reactants?
- b what do most chemical reactions need to get started?
- c Many forms of energy can be used to ___________.
- d When we exhale, what comes out?
- e For all atoms in isooctane & oxygen to react, all of the bonds must do what?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What happens when energy is added to start a reaction?
- Where does the carbon dioxide come from that we exhale?
- What burns in the engine of a car/boat.
- What type of reaction is photosynthesis?
- What is energy that is stored in the form of chemical bonds?
5 True/False Questions
they undergo chemical reactions and change form → What happens to the food we eat & the oxygen we breathe inside our bodies?
Mass → In all chemical reactions what stays the same?
Many forms of energy. → What can be used to break bonds?
The yeast acts on the sugar to form carbon dioxide & lactic acid → What is a product?
Created or destroyed → When we exhale, what comes out?