5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- They are rearranged
- they undergo chemical reactions and change form
- They are the same types of atoms but the bonds between them are rearranged
- a What happens to atoms in chemical reactions?
- b Chemical reactions can take place in your?
- c The total amount of energy from the products must _______ the amount of energy of the reactants & their surroundings.
- d What happens to the food we eat & the oxygen we breathe inside our bodies?
- e Describe the atoms that are found in the products & reactants of a reaction.
5 Multiple choice questions
- If endothermic reactions need more energy than they can get from their surroundings the energy must be added as _______ to cause the reaction to take place.
- What do plants use to convert carbon dioxide & water into glucose & oxygen?
- Why is mixing sugar,water, yeast and flour together to make bread dough a chemical reaction?
- What is a reactant?
- What words describe chemical reactions that you see everyday?
5 True/False questions
True → TRUE/FALSE?
Sometimes, endothermic reactions need more energy than they can get from their surroundings?
Energy → For all atoms in isooctane & oxygen to react, all of the bonds must do what?
Bonds → Chemical reactions rearange the ______ between atoms.
When the original substances go through chemical changes and form new substances. → What happens to the food we eat & the oxygen we breathe inside our bodies?
Carbon dioxide → When we exhale, what comes out?