5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Endothermic & chemical
- When the original substances go through chemical changes and form new substances.
- Many forms of energy.
- a What type of reaction is photosynthesis?
- b With regards to the reactants, how do you know when a chemical reaction has occured.
- c Can atoms be created or destroyed in a chemical reaction?
- d What can be used to break bonds?
- e If endothermic reactions need more energy than they can get from their surroundings the energy must be added as _______ to cause the reaction to take place.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Chemical reactions always involve changes in ________.
- Describe the atoms that are found in the products & reactants of a reaction.
- A chemical reaction in which energy is released to the surroundings as heat is called ________________.
- What is energy that is stored in the form of chemical bonds?
- occurs when substances go through chemical changes to form new substances
5 True/False questions
The yeast acts on the sugar to form carbon dioxide & lactic acid → What is a product?
Products → When enough energy is added to start the isooctane/oxygen reaction new bonds form to make the _______.
Less → In all chemical reactions what stays the same?
you're able to see the changes → Describe the mass at the start & finish of a chemical reaction.
Light → What do plants use to convert carbon dioxide & water into glucose & oxygen?