5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Carbon dioxide
- Formation of a gas
formation of a solid
release of energy
- a Chemical reactions can take place in your?
- b The total amount of energy from the products must _______ the amount of energy of the reactants & their surroundings.
- c In all chemical reactions what stays the same?
- d When we exhale, what comes out?
- e What are some easily visible signs of chemical reactions?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What happens to the food we eat & the oxygen we breathe inside our bodies?
- what do most chemical reactions need to get started?
Sometimes, endothermic reactions need more energy than they can get from their surroundings?
- For all atoms in isooctane & oxygen to react, all of the bonds must do what?
- Plant cells store energy in the form of _________.
5 True/False questions
you're able to see the changes → you can tell that a chemical reaction is happening because?
Gasoline → What burns in the engine of a car/boat.
Less → In all exothermic reactions, do products have more or less energy that the reactants?
Chemical energy → occurs when substances go through chemical changes to form new substances
When the original substances go through chemical changes and form new substances. → What happens to the food we eat & the oxygen we breathe inside our bodies?