5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Many forms of energy.
- Chemical reaction
- a Chemical reactions always involve changes in ________.
- b What can be used to break bonds?
- c You make use of oxygen, a product of photosynthesis, everytime you _______.
- d occurs when substances go through chemical changes to form new substances
- e Chemical reactions can take place in your?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- what do most chemical reactions need to get started?
- Why is mixing sugar,water, yeast and flour together to make bread dough a chemical reaction?
- Energy can also be transfered as __________, _____, ____, or _____.
- Describe the atoms that are found in the products & reactants of a reaction.
- Energy can change form, but is never _______ or _______.
5 True/False Questions
they undergo chemical reactions and change form → What chemical reaction requires energy input?
Chemical energy → occurs when substances go through chemical changes to form new substances
Exothermic → All combustion reactions are __________.
Two → Can atoms be created or destroyed in a chemical reaction?
Carbon dioxide → When we exhale, what comes out?