5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Chemical reaction
- They are rearranged
- a What happens to atoms in chemical reactions?
- b occurs when substances go through chemical changes to form new substances
- c When enough energy is added to start the isooctane/oxygen reaction new bonds form to make the _______.
- d You make use of oxygen, a product of photosynthesis, everytime you _______.
- e What burns in the engine of a car/boat.
5 Multiple choice questions
- What do plants use to convert carbon dioxide & water into glucose & oxygen?
- For all atoms in isooctane & oxygen to react, all of the bonds must do what?
- All combustion reactions are __________.
Sometimes, endothermic reactions need more energy than they can get from their surroundings?
- Many diffrent chemical reacitons take place inside your body _______ of the time.
A) part B) none C) all
5 True/False questions
Carbon Dioxide and Water → When we exhale, what comes out?
Many forms of energy. → What is energy that is stored in the form of chemical bonds?
Formation of a gas
formation of a solid
release of energy → What is a product?
Endothermic & chemical → What chemical reaction requires energy input?
Less → In all exothermic reactions, do products have more or less energy that the reactants?