5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- cold war
- V.I. Lenin
- st. petersburg
- karl Marx
- Socialist Realism
- a german political philospher wrote the " communist manifesto"
- b peter the greats captiol city named after him
- c leader of the Boishevrik party, 1st leader of the Soviet Union
- d stand off between USSR and the USA nuclear arms race, spying, conflict between communism and capitolism
- e approved artistic style of the former soviet union glorified the communist party
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- distance climate, fragile enviroment
- took over for Lenin in 1924 controlled with fear, intimidation and violence
- increase in ethnic tension because of the soviet union in 1991
- Coniferous trees, subarctic climate zone, siberia, 1/5 of the worlds.
- between the black sea and the Caspian sea, at least over 50 ethnic groups, oil in number one natuarl resource
5 True/False Questions
landform patterns → lower elevation in the west, mountains in east, higher mountains and lakes in south
caspian sea → 80% of water loss, increased Salinity, which causes respiratory problems. chemicals kill many species.
chernobyl → dark and fertile soil that is located on the Northern European plain
Aral sea → largest inland sea on the planet, considered a lake becuase of divisions of natural resources.
Perestroika → economy