5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- How do biological clocks affect organisms? Give 3 examples of events controlled by a biological clock.
- describe some events that can dirupt an ecosystem
- hydrolgical cycle
- describe 3 things that make water so specail
- a to restore or replenish
- b it sticks together, it can cut through metal, and it can turn sunlight into food.
- c some events are hurricanes tornados, volcanos, and any other natural disaster
- d a cycle that assures humans fresh water to drink.
- e they effect organisms for three reasons one it tells them when it is time to wake up go to sleep and tell them what to do
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a plant that has little bumps in the bottom that fertalize the soil
- it is formed when lots of water vapor combine together and attche to form a cloud
- an animal that is awake at night and a sleep durring the day
- it is important so that when it starts to snow they can be far out of that place so that they do not freeze to death
- the arrangement of the parts of a flower in the bud
5 True/False Questions
rythem → to restore or replenish
groundwater → when water hits a surface that it can not sink into so it slides off
explain the similarities beteween evaporation, tranpiration, and respiration → some events are hurricanes tornados, volcanos, and any other natural disaster
annual plants → An annual plant is a seasonal plant as it survives for only a season or year
pioneer species → the process of turning a solid to a liquid