5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Spinal Nerves
- Parietal occipital sulcus
- Peripheral Nervous system
- a Made of 31 pairs of ________ nerves. Both sensory and motor nerves. Coming originating from the spinal cord.
- b 1 of the 3 vesicles of the new embryo at the 4th - 5th week. Makes the midbrain.
- c All nerves except the brain and the spinal cord. The _____ consists of cranial nerves, spinal nerves, and contains the somatic nervous system and the autonomic nervous system which is the parasympathetic and sympathetic
- d the sulcus that separates the parietal from the occipital lobe.
- e Magnetic resonance imaging. Has a better resolution than CAT SCAN. Regular X rays are not sensitive to soft tissue.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a fissure positioned at the medial surface of the occipital lobe. Inside. It separates the visual cortex into the upper and lower operculum
- A portion of dural matter. Looks like a knife positioned deep in the longitudinal fissure. Between the two hemispheres of the cerebrum. Helps to separate the right hemisphere from the left hemisphere.
- system of interconnecting internal cavities filled with cerebrospinal fluid (CSF)
- A portion of dural matter that separates the hemispheres of the cerebellum.
- The 4th-5th week after conception the brain of the embryo has ________.
5 True/False questions
Cranial Nerves → Made of 31 pairs of ________ nerves. Both sensory and motor nerves. Coming originating from the spinal cord.
Tentorium cerebelli → A portion of dural matter that separates the hemispheres of the cerebellum.
Cell theory → All parts of both plants and animals are made from cells or are products of cells
Paracentral lobule → vertically oriented. Primary motor cortex.
Rhombencephalon → 1 of the 3 vesicles of the new embryo at 4th-5th week. Makes the hindbrain.