5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Olfactory tract
- Falx cerebri
- Postcentral gyrus
- a an area made by gray matter. Inferior aspect of frontal lobe. a bundle of olfactory fibers which travel from the olfactory nerve to the olfactory bulb.
- b positioned posterior to central sulcus
- c A structure of layers that cover and protect the brain and spinal cord.
- d the 2nd layer of Meninges. Thin and a non vascular membrane. Located between sub-dural matter and sub arachnoid.
- e A portion of dural matter. Looks like a knife positioned deep in the longitudinal fissure. Between the two hemispheres of the cerebrum. Helps to separate the right hemisphere from the left hemisphere.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The 3rd layer of Meninges and closest to the brain. It is a thin and transparent layer made of collagenous connective tissue. Sitting on the surface of the brain with no space.
- At 5-7 weeks the ___________ becomes the Telencephalon ( basal ganglia, limbic lobe, cerebral hemispheres.) & the Diencephalon ( thalamus and hypothalamus )
- tissue, white matter that connects the right cerebral hemisphere to the left.
- Made of 31 pairs of ________ nerves. Both sensory and motor nerves. Coming originating from the spinal cord.
- Functional magnetic resonance imaging- Has a good temporal. (time) Quick results.
5 True/False questions
Gyrus → Magnetic resonance imaging. Has a better resolution than CAT SCAN. Regular X rays are not sensitive to soft tissue.
Ventricular System → system of interconnecting internal cavities filled with cerebrospinal fluid (CSF)
Mesencephalon → At 5-7 weeks the ___________ becomes the Telencephalon ( basal ganglia, limbic lobe, cerebral hemispheres.) & the Diencephalon ( thalamus and hypothalamus )
Epidural → Functional magnetic resonance imaging- Has a good temporal. (time) Quick results.
Fontanella → soft spot between the bones of the skull in an infant. Where the bones have not yet grown together.