5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Broca's area
- a At 5-7 weeks the __________________ becomes the Metencephalon (cerebellem & pons) and the Myelencephalon (medulla oblongata)
- b 44. Located on the inferior frontal gyrus. Reffered to as the INTERIOR LANGUAGE CORTEX / Speech production cortex / Expression production cortex
Anatomical name: Area Triangularis
- c At 5-7 weeks the ___________ becomes the Telencephalon ( basal ganglia, limbic lobe, cerebral hemispheres.) & the Diencephalon ( thalamus and hypothalamus )
- d spaces, areas
5 Multiple choice questions
- increased water of the brain. People with Hydrocephaly generate a lot of fluid and their system does not recycle or use it.
- A portion of dural matter that separates the hemispheres of the cerebellum.
- At 5-7 weeks the Mesencephalon ____________
- open space, potential space. There is a potential space between the dural matter and the skull.
- All nerves except the brain and the spinal cord. The _____ consists of cranial nerves, spinal nerves, and contains the somatic nervous system and the autonomic nervous system which is the parasympathetic and sympathetic
5 True/False questions
Brodmann areas → A structure of layers that cover and protect the brain and spinal cord.
7 layers protecting the brain → 1. Skull
3. Dural matter
4. Sub Dural
6. Sub Arachnoid (CSF-cerebral spinal fluid)
7. Pia matter
Then the brain. So the brain is well protected!
Parietal occipital sulcus → seen on the side/lateral view of the brain. Separates frontal lobe from the temporal lobe anteriorly and the posterior part of the lateral sulcus separates the temporal lobe from the parietal.
Prefrontal cortex → Anterior part of frontal lobe.
*pragmatics: (the branch of linguistics dealing with language in use and the contexts in which it is used, including such matters as deixis, taking turns in conversation, text organization, presupposition, and implicature.)
Gyrus → Functional magnetic resonance imaging- Has a good temporal. (time) Quick results.