5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- main ideas
- a to look quickly over the passage for something
- b the characters, setting and a hint of the conflict are introduced.
- c statements about the events or facts of the passage.
- d a series of events in a story.
- e when and where of a story
5 Multiple choice questions
- the part of the plot where the conflict is growing
- a guess that is based on facts.
- the narrator is not a character in the story
- a struggle between two forces, the main problem
- the person telling the story
5 True/False questions
question and answer → showing how one event leads to another
hyperbole → a comparison that stretches a fact beyond what is actual or true, often for humorous effect.
resolution → the characters, setting and a hint of the conflict are introduced.
fiction → a made up story
simile → a made up story