5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- question and answer
- compare and contrast
- falling action
- a the person telling the story
- b the characters, setting and a hint of the conflict are introduced.
- c describing how two or more things are alike and different
- d asking a series of questions followed by answers either given by the author or others.
- e the character feels the effects of the climax
5 Multiple choice questions
- makes a comparison by saying one thing is another.
- when and where of a story
- words that can mean more than one thing.
- an affix that comes after the root.
- a struggle between two forces, the main problem
5 True/False questions
themes → an affix that comes before the root.
main ideas → statements about the events or facts of the passage.
inference → a guess that is based on facts.
resolution → the characters, setting and a hint of the conflict are introduced.
antonym → word that has the opposite meaning of another word.