5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- first person point of view
- cause and effect
- a words that have similar meanings.
- b showing how one event leads to another
- c an affix that comes after the root.
- d a made up story
- e narrator is a character in the story
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- makes a comparison by saying one thing is another.
- the character feels the effects of the climax
- word that has the opposite meaning of another word.
- asking a series of questions followed by answers either given by the author or others.
- an affix that comes before the root.
5 True/False Questions
multiple meaning words → words that can mean more than one thing.
exposition → the characters, setting and a hint of the conflict are introduced.
simile → uses the words like or as to compare two things.
rising action → the part of the plot where the conflict is growing
narrator → makes a comparison by saying one thing is another.