5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- multiple meaning words
- a a comparison that stretches a fact beyond what is actual or true, often for humorous effect.
- b a comparison that gives human qualities to animals, objects, or ideas.
- c word that has the opposite meaning of another word.
- d the story comes to an interesting and satisfying conclusion, the story wraps up or comes to an end.
- e words that can mean more than one thing.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- narrator is a character in the story
- the characters, setting and a hint of the conflict are introduced.
- when and where of a story
- describing how two or more things are alike and different
- a message that the author is trying to get across.
5 True/False Questions
third person point of view → narrator is a character in the story
metaphor → when and where of a story
fiction → uses the words like or as to compare two things.
climax → a series of events in a story.
falling action → the character feels the effects of the climax