5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- main ideas
- third person point of view
- falling action
- a a message that the author is trying to get across.
- b the narrator is not a character in the story
- c the character feels the effects of the climax
- d an affix that comes before the root.
- e statements about the events or facts of the passage.
5 Multiple choice questions
- presenting things in the order in which they happen.
- writing that twists the truth in some way
- a guess that is based on facts.
- a comparison that stretches a fact beyond what is actual or true, often for humorous effect.
- words that have similar meanings.
5 True/False questions
personification → a made up story
question and answer → asking a series of questions followed by answers either given by the author or others.
suffix → an affix that comes before the root.
scan → to look quickly over the passage for something
multiple meaning words → asking a series of questions followed by answers either given by the author or others.