5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- bandwagon effect
- falling action
- a a comparison that gives human qualities to animals, objects, or ideas.
- b words that have similar meanings.
- c the character feels the effects of the climax
- d encouraging readers to go along with everyone else
- e writing that twists the truth in some way
5 Multiple choice questions
- uses the words like or as to compare two things.
- when and where of a story
- statements about the events or facts of the passage.
- the story comes to an interesting and satisfying conclusion, the story wraps up or comes to an end.
- a message that the author is trying to get across.
5 True/False questions
inference → a comparison that stretches a fact beyond what is actual or true, often for humorous effect.
question and answer → asking a series of questions followed by answers either given by the author or others.
suffix → an affix that comes before the root.
first person point of view → narrator is a character in the story
fiction → a made up story