5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- multiple meaning words
- compare and contrast
- a a comparison that gives human qualities to animals, objects, or ideas.
- b describing how two or more things are alike and different
- c the story comes to an interesting and satisfying conclusion, the story wraps up or comes to an end.
- d words that can mean more than one thing.
- e the person telling the story
5 Multiple choice questions
- presenting things in the order in which they happen.
- to look quickly over the passage for something
- the narrator is not a character in the story
- uses the words like or as to compare two things.
- showing how one event leads to another
5 True/False questions
setting → a made up story
climax → to look quickly over the passage for something
bandwagon effect → encouraging readers to go along with everyone else
imagery → uses the words like or as to compare two things.
conflict → an affix that comes before the root.