5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- rising action
- third person point of view
- a the narrator is not a character in the story
- b the person telling the story
- c an affix that comes before the root.
- d a struggle between two forces, the main problem
- e the part of the plot where the conflict is growing
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a message that the author is trying to get across.
- writing that twists the truth in some way
- a comparison that stretches a fact beyond what is actual or true, often for humorous effect.
- makes a comparison by saying one thing is another.
- a guess that is based on facts.
5 True/False Questions
plot → a series of events in a story.
cause and effect → encouraging readers to go along with everyone else
fiction → to look quickly over the passage for something
imagery → words that appeal to any of the five senses. Appealing to the reader's sense of smell, taste, touch, seeing or hearing.
main ideas → statements about the events or facts of the passage.