5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a full of confusing passageways; intricate; complicated
- b unreasoning, sudden fright that grips a multitude
- c using words sparingly; terse; concise
- d having grest influence because of one's wealth
- e jovial or wild with drunkenness
5 Multiple choice questions
- sumptous; luxurious
- very difficult; requiring the strength of Hercules
- very loud
- pertaining to war; warlike
- obedient and unquestioning follower
5 True/False questions
jovial → pertaining to war; warlike
nemesis → shield or protection; sponsorship
titanic → of enormous strength, size or power
solon → dangerous, attractive woman.
woman who sings sweetly.
apparatus for sounding loud warnings.
chimerical → airtight