5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a unreasoning, sudden fright that grips a multitude
- b due punishment for evil deeds; one who inflicts such punishment
- c having grest influence because of one's wealth
- d sumptous; luxurious
- e extremely variable
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- pertaining to drama or acting
- pertaining to dance
- very difficult; requiring the strength of Hercules
- tall, strong, masculine woman
- delightful; blissful; heavenly
5 True/False Questions
Adonis → very handsome young man
martial → book of maps
solon → dangerous, attractive woman.
woman who sings sweetly.
apparatus for sounding loud warnings.
titanic → of enormous strength, size or power
bacchanalian → cruel; harsh; severe