5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a very loud
- b obedient and unquestioning follower
- c Fantastic; unreal; impossible; absurd
- d pertaining to or resembling the dawn; rosy
- e sumptous; luxurious
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- ruinous; gained at too great a cost
- very difficult; requiring the strength of Hercules
- of enormous strength, size or power
- a wise and trusted guide or advisor; athletic coach
5 True/False Questions
solon → dangerous, attractive woman.
woman who sings sweetly.
apparatus for sounding loud warnings.
jovial → jolly; merry; good-humored
atlas → shield or protection; sponsorship
Elysian → delightful; blissful; heavenly
hector → a wise and trusted guide or advisor; athletic coach