5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Heroes and Heroines
- Short Stories
- Tall Tales
- a Expressions such as"It's raining cats and dogs!" that develop in a language, region, community, or class of people that cannot be understood literally
- b Type of folk tales that often involve a hero that performs impossible feats.
- c Larger than life figures whose virtues and deeds are often celebrated in stories from the oral tradition
- d Brief works of fiction made up of plot, character, setting, plot, conflict, setting, point of view and theme.
- e Longer works of Fiction that contain the same elements as short stories (characters, plot, conflict, and setting)
5 Multiple choice questions
- A long, uninterrupted speech that is spoken by a single character
- Acts divided into parts
- Stories based on fact that become less true with each retelling
- The conclusion of the story
- Scripts for films
5 True/False questions
Drama → Often used to describe plays that address serious subjects
Hyperbole → Exaggeration or overstatement, either for comic effect either for comic effect or to express heightened emotion
Author's Style → Brief works of fiction made up of plot, character, setting, plot, conflict, setting, point of view and theme.
Characterization → The playwright's technique of creating believable characters
Playwright → The name of given to the author of a play