6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- An educated member of the government.
- The spread of ideas from one culture to another
- The chinese practice of inserting fine needles through the skin at specific points to cure disease or relieve pain.
- A device that uses the position of shadows cast by the sun to tell the time of day.
- a device that measures the strenght of an earthquake
- a person of high rank who owned land but owed loyalty to his king
6 True/False questions
isolationism → The spread of ideas from one culture to another
Garment that is soft and light made by the silkworms and very valuable.
bureaucracy → a farmer with a small farm
ethics → Moral values
An instrument, which uses the earth's magnetic field to show direction.
woodblock printing → A thin, beautiful type of pottery.