6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- A form of printing in which an enitre page is carved into a block of wood.
- Service as a government official.
- The spread of ideas from one culture to another
- a prediction by a wise person, or a person who makes a prediction
- An educated member of the government.
- a device that measures the strenght of an earthquake
6 True/False Questions
A mixture of poweders used in guns and explosives.
porcelain → a prediction by a wise person, or a person who makes a prediction
Jade → A hard gemstone often used in jewelry
bureaucracy → A body of unelected government officials.
lords → a person of high rank who owned land but owed loyalty to his king
silk → A hard gemstone often used in jewelry