6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A hard gemstone often used in jewelry
A mixture of poweders used in guns and explosives.
- The spread of ideas from one culture to another
- Service as a government official.
- A device that uses the position of shadows cast by the sun to tell the time of day.
- A policy of avoiding contact with other countries.
6 True/False questions
peasant → a farmer with a small farm
compass → a person of high rank who owned land but owed loyalty to his king
lords → a person of high rank who owned land but owed loyalty to his king
seismograph → a device that measures the strenght of an earthquake
woodblock printing → A form of printing in which an enitre page is carved into a block of wood.
silk → A hard gemstone often used in jewelry