← China vocabulary Test
6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- a device that measures the strenght of an earthquake
- A form of printing in which an enitre page is carved into a block of wood.
- a person of high rank who owned land but owed loyalty to his king
A mixture of poweders used in guns and explosives.
- The spread of ideas from one culture to another
- a farmer with a small farm
6 True/False Questions
civil service → The spread of ideas from one culture to another
Garment that is soft and light made by the silkworms and very valuable.
oracle → a prediction by a wise person, or a person who makes a prediction
silk → A hard gemstone often used in jewelry
bureaucracy → A body of unelected government officials.
scholar-official → An educated member of the government.