6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A body of unelected government officials.
- A policy of avoiding contact with other countries.
- A form of printing in which an enitre page is carved into a block of wood.
- The spread of ideas from one culture to another
- An educated member of the government.
- Service as a government official.
6 True/False questions
silk → A hard gemstone often used in jewelry
acupuncture → a prediction by a wise person, or a person who makes a prediction
seismograph → a device that measures the strenght of an earthquake
porcelain → a prediction by a wise person, or a person who makes a prediction
sundial → A device that uses the position of shadows cast by the sun to tell the time of day.
An instrument, which uses the earth's magnetic field to show direction.