6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Service as a government official.
- A thin, beautiful type of pottery.
- The spread of ideas from one culture to another
- a prediction by a wise person, or a person who makes a prediction
An instrument, which uses the earth's magnetic field to show direction.
- A body of unelected government officials.
6 True/False Questions
Jade → A hard gemstone often used in jewelry
seismograph → a device that measures the strenght of an earthquake
woodblock printing → A thin, beautiful type of pottery.
ethics → Moral values
peasant → a farmer with a small farm
acupuncture → A device that uses the position of shadows cast by the sun to tell the time of day.