5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Marbury vs Madison
- Regulation of Interstate Commerce
- McCulloch Vs Maryland
- a a preliminary introduction to the constitution. explaining its purpose.
- b Implied power of congress under the commerce clause in the constitution
- c congress has implied powers and the constitution is the supreme law of the land.
- d an abusive attack on a person's character or good name
- e Established Judical review.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- This plan or compromise was proposed by Roger Sherman, He proposed that the Congress would have two houses. A Senate and a House of Reps. Each state would have equal representation. And they would be based on population. Connecticut Compromise.
- the branch of government that makes the laws. Congress.
- Congress is the only one that can introduce a bill
- The right of journalists to publish the truth without restriction or penalty
- a form of government in which powers are divided between a central government and several local governments. regulates commerce and sets citizenship laws.
5 True/False Questions
Independent Regulate Agencies → agencies headed by a single administrator with regional subunits, but lacking Cabinet status
Bureaucratic Structures within the Executive Branch → Implied power of congress under the commerce clause in the constitution
polls → the head of a city government. Executive at the city level.
Freedom of Speech → The right of journalists to publish the truth without restriction or penalty
The Department of Defense → Government cant set a certain religion.