← GOV EOC Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Expressed Powers
- Freedom of Speech
- McCulloch Vs Maryland
- The Department of Defense
- a powers that congress has that are specifically listed in the constitution
- b to grant freedom from punishment to a criminal or anyone who has disobeyed the law. By President or Govenor.
- c Runs the military
- d congress has implied powers and the constitution is the supreme law of the land.
- e Have the right to critisize our country
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- There are many levels of court. we will have a court under the consitution.
- Were extremely ineffective and not powerful; most authority was given to the individual states. Weak central government, couldn't tax and needed a unanimous vote.
- Government cant set a certain religion.
- a form of government in which the executive and legislative branches of the government are separate, independent, and coequal
- The country's central banking system, which is responsible for the nation's monetary policy by regulating the supply of money and interest rates
5 True/False Questions
Federalism → equal opportunity but not equality of condition, talent, or ability.
Independent Executive Agencies → agencies headed by a single administrator with regional subunits, but lacking Cabinet status
Public Education → the legal process by which a person is granted citizenship
Affirmative Action → the legal process by which a person is granted citizenship
Mayor → to grant freedom from punishment to a criminal or anyone who has disobeyed the law. By President or Govenor.