5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Unicameral Legislature
- Independent Regulate Agencies
- Judicial Review
- a a preliminary introduction to the constitution. explaining its purpose.
- b a legislature with one chamber
- c the power of the Supreme Court to declare laws and actions of local, state, or national governments unconstitutional. Marbury vs Madison.
- d the legal process by which a person is granted citizenship
- e independent agencies designed to regulate important aspects of the nations economy
5 Multiple choice questions
- The 1st president of the Republican party
- persons appointed by a head of state to head executive departments of government and act as official advisers
- headed by the national security advisor, who has direct access to the president in matters relating to military and foreign
- to grant freedom from punishment to a criminal or anyone who has disobeyed the law. By President or Govenor.
- The branch of government that interprets laws and settles disputes.
5 True/False questions
Marbury vs Madison → Established Judical review.
Slander → an abusive attack on a person's character or good name
equality → equal opportunity but not equality of condition, talent, or ability.
Sovereignty → equal opportunity but not equality of condition, talent, or ability.
constitutional monarchy → A King or Queen is the official head of state but power is limited by a constitution.