5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Schenck vs USA
- How a Bill becomes a Law
- Independent Executive Agencies
- The Establishment Clause
- a the head of a city government. Executive at the city level.
- b approved by house of represenatives and senate then signed by the president. Difficult
- c agencies headed by a single administrator with regional subunits, but lacking Cabinet status
- d Government cant set a certain religion.
- e things said during war time can be punishable if it obstructs war effort
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- powers that congress has that are specifically listed in the constitution
- Supporters of the Constitution that were led by Alexander Hamilton and John Adams. They firmly believed the national government should be strong. They didn't want the Bill of Rights because they felt citizens' rights were already well protected by the Constitution.
- Were extremely ineffective and not powerful; most authority was given to the individual states. Weak central government, couldn't tax and needed a unanimous vote.
- headed by the national security advisor, who has direct access to the president in matters relating to military and foreign
- powers not specifically mentioned in the constitution
5 True/False Questions
Federal Reserve System → a form of government in which powers are divided between a central government and several local governments. regulates commerce and sets citizenship laws.
McCulloch Vs Maryland → congress has implied powers and the constitution is the supreme law of the land.
Slander → an abusive attack on a person's character or good name
Legislative Branch → the branch of government that makes the laws. Congress.
Sovereignty → equal opportunity but not equality of condition, talent, or ability.