5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- capitalist government
- Establishment of Courts
- Schenck vs USA
- presidential government
- a There are many levels of court. we will have a court under the consitution.
- b uses supply and demand. People decide what they want to do.
- c things said during war time can be punishable if it obstructs war effort
- d persons appointed by a head of state to head executive departments of government and act as official advisers
- e a form of government in which the executive and legislative branches of the government are separate, independent, and coequal
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a centralized government in which all government powers belong to a single central agency
- government decides everything. the party preselects candidates, often there is one single person running for elections.
- Established Judical review.
- congress has implied powers and the constitution is the supreme law of the land.
- Separate committees in Congress for each political party to help members who are running for reelection or would-be members running for an open seat or challenging a candidate from the opposition party.
5 True/False Questions
Mayor → an abusive attack on a person's character or good name
Slander → an abusive attack on a person's character or good name
Independent Executive Agencies → agencies headed by a single administrator with regional subunits, but lacking Cabinet status
the Articles of Confederation → a joining of several groups for a common purpose. loose alliance of states.
Regulation of Interstate Commerce → Implied power of congress under the commerce clause in the constitution