5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- National Supreme Court
- The Establishment Clause
- Plessy vs Ferguson
- Federal Reserve System
- Concurrent Powers
- a The country's central banking system, which is responsible for the nation's monetary policy by regulating the supply of money and interest rates
- b segergation based on race was legal as long as the facilities were of equal quality.
- c Government cant set a certain religion.
- d powers that are shared by both the federal and state governments
- e Final say of matters
5 Multiple choice questions
- headed by the national security advisor, who has direct access to the president in matters relating to military and foreign
- a form of government in which powers are divided between a central government and several local governments. regulates commerce and sets citizenship laws.
- Implied power of congress under the commerce clause in the constitution
- most power in the hands of the state constitutions. Fed's can declare war and peace, maintain an army and navy, make treaties with other countries, borrow $ and establish a post office.
- agencies headed by a single administrator with regional subunits, but lacking Cabinet status
5 True/False questions
equality → equal opportunity but not equality of condition, talent, or ability.
Implied Powers → powers that congress has that are specifically listed in the constitution
Marbury vs Madison → segergation based on race was legal as long as the facilities were of equal quality.
Independent Regulate Agencies → independent agencies designed to regulate important aspects of the nations economy
Judicial Review → a form of government in which the ruler is an absolute dictator (not restricted by a constitution or laws or opposition etc.) Not responsible for the will of the people.