6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Wrote our national anthem.
- First person to write schoolbooks for America's children.
- No One
- Where the Whitmans served as missionaries.
- The president during the Mexican War.
- Chosen to lead the Texas in their fight for Independence.
6 True/False Questions
Daniel Boone → Pioneer who blazed the "Wilderness Road."
Gadsden Purchase → Doubled the size of the U.S.
Boonesborough → A Kentucky settlement named for Daniel Boone.
The Alamo → Where the Texans defeated Gen. Santa Anna's army.
Sacagawea → Led Lewis and Clark through the wilderness.
James Monroe → The president during the Mexican War.