5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- elongated state
- dependency ratio
- Malthusian Theory
- physiological density
- a the amount of people in a population under th age of 15
- b number of people supported by a unit area of arable land; land that can be used to grow stuff, like beets, "right Tinky Winky?"
- c long and thin states w/poor communication
- d dialect associated with upper class Britons
- e population will eventually outstrip the food supply
5 Multiple choice questions
- the amount of people a given area can support
- because of pressure e.g. from ethnic groups, power is drawn from the center to localities
- how soccer became a globalized sport
- the world's largest ethnic religion
- process of countries becoming independent from their colonial rulers; Mexico becomes independent; Happy Cinco DeMayo
5 True/False questions
imperialism → control of territory previously unoccupied. "yea right", -Chief Buffalohead
agricultural density → number of people supported by a unit area of arable land; land that can be used to grow stuff, like beets, "right Tinky Winky?"
Ravenstein's Laws → land of the state is separated by by water or another country. "take me to Chocolate Hills please"
branch → dialect associated with upper class Britons
terrorism → systematic use of violence by a group in order to intimidate a population or coerce a government into granting its demands