5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- agricultural density
- dependency ratio
- physiological density
- a the number of farmers per given areas of land. 100 farmers: 1000 acres of land
- b the world's largest ethnic religion
- c number of people supported by a unit area of arable land; land that can be used to grow stuff, like beets, "right Tinky Winky?"
- d the amount of people in a population under th age of 15
- e dialect associated with upper class Britons
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- stateless nation
- control of territory previously unoccupied. "yea right", -Chief Buffalohead
- common language can be used for purposes like international communication
- group of people with common ethnic and poltical identity, or cultural centrepetal force like a football team. Go Gators!
- control a territory that is already inhabited
5 True/False Questions
decolonization → process of countries becoming independent from their colonial rulers; Mexico becomes independent; Happy Cinco DeMayo
elongated state → within these states there is another state that is completely surrounded by them.
sovereignty → the supreme and absolute authority within territorial boundaries
diaspora → part of Jewish history as they have been scattered from their hearth for generations
hierarchical diffusion → how the amish culture spread to America