5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- perforated state
- dependency ratio
- Ratzel's "organic theory"
- a within these states there is another state that is completely surrounded by them.
- b the amount of people in a population under th age of 15
- c stateless nation
- d states that do not expand their land area would disintegrate like an organism that fails to find food.
- e the world's largest ethnic religion
5 Multiple choice questions
- the supreme and absolute authority within territorial boundaries
- group of people with common ethnic and poltical identity, or cultural centrepetal force like a football team. Go Gators!
- dialect associated with upper class Britons
- straight line borders
- because of pressure e.g. from ethnic groups, power is drawn from the center to localities
5 True/False questions
apartheid → physical separation of different races into separate geographic areas; separate is never equal (Brown v. Board 1954)
elongated state → within these states there is another state that is completely surrounded by them.
imperialism → control of territory previously unoccupied. "yea right", -Chief Buffalohead
Ravenstein's Laws → land of the state is separated by by water or another country. "take me to Chocolate Hills please"
Indo-European → currency of the European Union