5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- perforated state
- agricultural density
- a the number of farmers per given areas of land. 100 farmers: 1000 acres of land
- b within these states there is another state that is completely surrounded by them.
- c control a territory that is already inhabited
- d physical separation of different races into separate geographic areas; separate is never equal (Brown v. Board 1954)
- e the supreme and absolute authority within territorial boundaries
5 Multiple choice questions
- migrants tend to be younger, single, and male
- number of people supported by a unit area of arable land; land that can be used to grow stuff, like beets, "right Tinky Winky?"
- systematic use of violence by a group in order to intimidate a population or coerce a government into granting its demands
- land of the state is separated by by water or another country. "take me to Chocolate Hills please"
- the first division of a religion: Christianity has three
5 True/False questions
Hinduism → stateless nation
Lesotho → an enclave state
devolution → process of countries becoming independent from their colonial rulers; Mexico becomes independent; Happy Cinco DeMayo
elongated state → long and thin states w/poor communication
euro → stateless nation