← The cave (Roads) Test
5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- What does the blinding light stand for?:
- What do the chains stand for?:
- Prisoners within the cave will be reluctant to believe their world is not truth
- What does the Allegory of the Cave demonstrate?
- a How ignorance may be brought to knowledge
How from being an ignorant person we may become educated person.
- b True
- c Not wanting to move because they're scared.
We sometimes have wrong beiiefs
to which attach ourselves strongly.
- d Initially fearful of being enlightened, but after start to see clearer. Ussually the thruth is
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The philosopher
- Their necks and legs are chained.
5 True/False Questions
The highest level of intellect is called → The realm of knowledge
The Sun stand for ? → The form of goodness itself, such as knowledege, learning, getting an education.
What do the shadows stand for?: → Vague reality, shadows are not a complete version of the thruth.
What are the four conclusions of the Allegory of the Cave? → We are prisoners of our own fears, we must actively seek the truth, education leads to understanding, some people are afraid of examining life, only a few people can ultimately escape.
What does escape stand for?: → Scared, afraid, don't want to escape what they view as their reality. Facing a new reality