7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Diffusion of water through a selectively permeable membrane.
- Speed up chemical reactions.
- Controls what enters and leaves the cell.
- Convert energy from food molecules to energy the cell can use.
- Contain chemicals that break down food particles and old cell parts.
- Produce proteins inside cells
6 True/False Questions
Vacuoles → The control center of the cell.
Diffusion → Refers to how sharp an image is.
Passive Transport → Refers to movement of materials through the cell membrane when the cell's energy is required.
Nucleus → The basic unit of structure and function in living things.
Active Transport → Refers to the movement of materials through the cell membrane without using the cell's energy.
Resolution → Movement of molecules from an area of high concentration to an area of low concentration.