7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Speed up chemical reactions.
- Contain chemicals that break down food particles and old cell parts.
- Refers to movement of materials through the cell membrane when the cell's energy is required.
- The basic unit of structure and function in living things.
- Protects and supports the cell.
- Controls what enters and leaves the cell.
6 True/False questions
Chloroplasts → The basic unit of structure and function in living things.
Golgi Bodies → Organelles that package and deliver proteins.
Resolution → Refers to how sharp an image is.
Compound → Diffusion of water through a selectively permeable membrane.
Endoplasmic Reticulum → Organelles that package and deliver proteins.
Mitochondria → Produce proteins inside cells