7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Two or more elements chemically combined.
- Controls what enters and leaves the cell.
- Organelles that use energy from sunlight to produce food.
- Store food and other materials needed by the cell.
- Diffusion of water through a selectively permeable membrane.
- Protects and supports the cell.
6 True/False questions
Ribosomes → Produce proteins inside cells
Mitochondria → Convert energy from food molecules to energy the cell can use.
Endoplasmic Reticulum → Carries proteins and other materials from one part of the cell to another.
Golgi Bodies → Contain chemicals that break down food particles and old cell parts.
Resolution → Refers to how sharp an image is.
Lysosomes → Contain chemicals that break down food particles and old cell parts.