7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Diffusion of water through a selectively permeable membrane.
- Contain chemicals that break down food particles and old cell parts.
- Two or more elements chemically combined.
- Produce proteins inside cells
- Organelles that package and deliver proteins.
- Speed up chemical reactions.
6 True/False Questions
Mitochondria → Convert energy from food molecules to energy the cell can use.
Cell Wall → The basic unit of structure and function in living things.
Resolution → Refers to how sharp an image is.
Cell Membrane → Protects and supports the cell.
Chloroplasts → Organelles that use energy from sunlight to produce food.
Active Transport → Refers to movement of materials through the cell membrane when the cell's energy is required.