7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- The control center of the cell.
- Contain chemicals that break down food particles and old cell parts.
- Diffusion of water through a selectively permeable membrane.
- Refers to the movement of materials through the cell membrane without using the cell's energy.
- Speed up chemical reactions.
- Refers to movement of materials through the cell membrane when the cell's energy is required.
6 True/False Questions
Element → A substance that cannot be broken down into a simpler substance.
Diffusion → Refers to how sharp an image is.
Cell Membrane → Controls what enters and leaves the cell.
Mitochondria → Convert energy from food molecules to energy the cell can use.
Chloroplasts → Organelles that use energy from sunlight to produce food.
Cell Wall → Protects and supports the cell.