7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Convert energy from food molecules to energy the cell can use.
- The control center of the cell.
- Carries proteins and other materials from one part of the cell to another.
- Produce proteins inside cells
- Organelles that use energy from sunlight to produce food.
- Protects and supports the cell.
6 True/False questions
Enzymes → Speed up chemical reactions.
Cell Membrane → Protects and supports the cell.
Vacuoles → Store food and other materials needed by the cell.
Lysosomes → Contain chemicals that break down food particles and old cell parts.
Active Transport → Refers to the movement of materials through the cell membrane without using the cell's energy.
Element → A substance that cannot be broken down into a simpler substance.