7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Controls what enters and leaves the cell.
- Diffusion of water through a selectively permeable membrane.
- Movement of molecules from an area of high concentration to an area of low concentration.
- Refers to the movement of materials through the cell membrane without using the cell's energy.
- Protects and supports the cell.
- The basic unit of structure and function in living things.
6 True/False questions
Mitochondria → Two or more elements chemically combined.
Golgi Bodies → Produce proteins inside cells
Active Transport → Refers to movement of materials through the cell membrane when the cell's energy is required.
Element → Speed up chemical reactions.
Ribosomes → Contain chemicals that break down food particles and old cell parts.
Nucleus → The control center of the cell.