7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Produce proteins inside cells
- The control center of the cell.
- Controls what enters and leaves the cell.
- Movement of molecules from an area of high concentration to an area of low concentration.
- Organelles that package and deliver proteins.
- Store food and other materials needed by the cell.
6 True/False Questions
Chloroplasts → Organelles that use energy from sunlight to produce food.
Passive Transport → Refers to movement of materials through the cell membrane when the cell's energy is required.
Element → A substance that cannot be broken down into a simpler substance.
Endoplasmic Reticulum → Organelles that package and deliver proteins.
Cells → The basic unit of structure and function in living things.
Mitochondria → Convert energy from food molecules to energy the cell can use.