7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Two or more elements chemically combined.
- Produce proteins inside cells
- Movement of molecules from an area of high concentration to an area of low concentration.
- The control center of the cell.
- Speed up chemical reactions.
- Organelles that use energy from sunlight to produce food.
6 True/False questions
Cells → Protects and supports the cell.
Cell Wall → Protects and supports the cell.
Vacuoles → The control center of the cell.
Osmosis → Contain chemicals that break down food particles and old cell parts.
Passive Transport → Refers to the movement of materials through the cell membrane without using the cell's energy.
Mitochondria → Convert energy from food molecules to energy the cell can use.