7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Refers to the movement of materials through the cell membrane without using the cell's energy.
- Two or more elements chemically combined.
- Produce proteins inside cells
- Protects and supports the cell.
- The control center of the cell.
- The basic unit of structure and function in living things.
6 True/False questions
Osmosis → Contain chemicals that break down food particles and old cell parts.
Enzymes → Speed up chemical reactions.
Chloroplasts → Organelles that use energy from sunlight to produce food.
Endoplasmic Reticulum → Organelles that package and deliver proteins.
Vacuoles → Store food and other materials needed by the cell.
Golgi Bodies → Organelles that package and deliver proteins.