Cell Structure and Function
7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Store food and other materials needed by the cell.
- Organelles that use energy from sunlight to produce food.
- A substance that cannot be broken down into a simpler substance.
- Controls what enters and leaves the cell.
- Carries proteins and other materials from one part of the cell to another.
- Protects and supports the cell.
6 True/False Questions
Lysosomes → Produce proteins inside cells
Resolution → Refers to how sharp an image is.
Mitochondria → Convert energy from food molecules to energy the cell can use.
Active Transport → Refers to the movement of materials through the cell membrane without using the cell's energy.
Osmosis → Diffusion of water through a selectively permeable membrane.
Ribosomes → Produce proteins inside cells