5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Henry VIII
- Tigris, Euphrates
- a The most powerful Tudor Monarch was ...
- b The earliest cities that archaeologists have discovered lie in the valley of the _______ river and ________ river.
- c Wealthy latin nobles
- d The majority of Rome's inhabitants were
- e In medieval Scandinavia to fight or to be a warrior was known as to go ...
5 Multiple choice questions
- During the scientific revolution most knowledge about anatomy had come from the work of _______, an ancient roman.
- Roman law was displayed to the public in the ...
- The Greek kings eventually lost power to the _______, the landholding nobles.
- _______ a french philosopher and mathematician believed that the truth must be only reached by reason.
- Roman waste flowed into the _______ river.
5 True/False questions
Totalitarianism → The majority of Rome's inhabitants were
Tours, France → Charles Martel defended the monastery at ...
Consistory → The Sumerians invented the oldest known form of writing ________
Friars → This Frankish king converted to Catholicism after he was victorious in battle
Lay Investiture → Pope Gregory criticized the practice of _______ in which secular rulers gave the symbols of office to the bishops they had appointed.