5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Illiad, Odyssey
- a a career in which people believe themselves to be called on by God to serve God and their neighbors
- b The name of the 2 most famous Greek epics are _______ and the _______
- c The Sumerians, like the Egyptians, developed a ______ religion.
- d An estate which included the lords house, peasants & fields for livestock and crops
- e Highly organized society marked by knowledge of a written language, the arts, sciences and government
5 Multiple choice questions
- Charles Martel was also known as The _______
- Mysterious group of people who ruled Northern Italy
- A skilled solider who served his lord
- public administrative officer who handles local government affairs
- Who were the Moors?
5 True/False questions
Tours, France → Charles Martel defended the monastery at ...
Henry VIII → _______ was the first to discover that blood circulates throughout the body.
Citizens → Roman waste flowed into the _______ river.
Muhammad → According to Islam, _______ ascended to heaven from the above holy city.
Satire → poking fun at current problems and weaknesses in society