5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Tigris, Euphrates
- Each one had their own "Coat of Arms"
- a These laws (12 Tables) were displayed in the _______ for all to see.
- b Charlemagne ruled the _____ Kingdom
- c The earliest cities that archaeologists have discovered lie in the valley of the _______ river and ________ river.
- d How did the knights identify themselves?
- e In medieval Scandinavia to fight or to be a warrior was known as to go ...
5 Multiple choice questions
- The Pope is elected by a gathering of these high Church officials known as ...
- 4 Major River Valleys?
- The Greek kings eventually lost power to the _______, the landholding nobles.
- Innocent III convened a council which laid down strict rules for stopping _______ or denial of the Church teachings.
- Pope Paul III organized a council of bishops in 1545 which became known as the ....
5 True/False questions
Boyle → _______ was responsible for establishing chemistry as a pure science.
Henry VIII → The most powerful Tudor Monarch was ...
Hammer → Charles Martel was also known as The _______
Archaeologist → Greek kings lost power to landholding ....
Anabaptists → Europe centered around a system of agricultural production known as _______.