5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Seljuk Turks
- Vatican City
- Each one had their own "Coat of Arms"
- a The _______ were Muslim people from Central Asia.
- b The Roman Catholic Church has its heart in Rome's ....
- c means giving a specific percentage of your earnings to your local mosque or community in the Islamic faith.
- d How did the knights identify themselves?
- e gathering of intellectuals during the Enlightenment to discuss philosophies and to engage in conversation.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- _______ a french philosopher and mathematician believed that the truth must be only reached by reason.
- Greek kings lost power to landholding ....
- The Muslim Leader _______ united Muslim forces and then captured Jerusalem.
- _______ was a swiss priest who led the Protestant movement in Switzerland.
- Muslims fast during the month of
5 True/False Questions
Oligarchy → In an _______, (a system of govt.) a few wealthy people hold power over a larger group of citizens.
Galileo → _______ is the birthplace of democracy.
Excommunication → Circling the globe is also known as ...
Pope Urban II → The most powerful Tudor Monarch was ...
Treaty of Tordesillas → Charlemagne's three grandsons signed the _______ _______ _______ to divide the Carolingian Empire.