5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 12 Tables
- 3 Field System
- a What modern country is the Huang River Valley located in?
- b A _______ is a calling to serve God.
- c The first source of Roman Law was the _______
- d A community that elects its leaders is known as a ....
- e Another improvement in agriculture was the way farmers planted their fields. This new improved system was called the ....
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The world's largest muslim community lives in
- In the 1400s Florence came under the rule of the rule of the _______ family.
- According to Islam, _______ ascended to heaven from the above holy city.
- The 2 holiest cities for Muslims are ...
- In an _______, (a system of govt.) a few wealthy people hold power over a larger group of citizens.
5 True/False Questions
Civilizations → Early agricultural villages eventually evolved into complex societies known as ___________
Excommunication → Those people who challenged the Churches teachings were threatened with _______ or expulsion from the church.
Polis → The basic political unit of Hellenic civilization
Groma → Depth of a vessel's keen below the water
Condottieri → These hired soldiers were known as _______.