5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Mona Lisa
- Rene Descartes
- a A feudal noble who served a lord of the next higher rank.
- b _______ vowed (and did) convert to Catholicism if he was victorious in battle.
- c The world's largest muslim community lives in
- d Da Vinci is the best known for his painting ...
- e _______ a french philosopher and mathematician believed that the truth must be only reached by reason.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- An ______ is someone who is skilled in a specialized craft.
- The Romans fought the _______ in the first Punic War.
- Depth of a vessel's keen below the water
- People who were bound to the manor were known as _______
- A monk's live was one of poverty, chastity and obedience to an _______ or monastery head.
5 True/False Questions
Economy → The two elected officials elected for 1 year terms who ran the day to day affairs of the city were the ....
Manorism → During the Middle Ages the Economic system was known as .....
Irrigation → a system that provides crops with the proper water supply needed
Constantinople → The Roman Emperor _______ decided to allow the whole empire to practice religion.
Parachutes → Name one of Da Vinci's inventions.