5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Mayors of the Palace
- a A _______ is a community in which the people elect their leaders.
- b A noble who served a lord of the next higher rank was known as a ....
- c During the Frankish period these government officials were known as ....
- d Name given to the Native Americans by the Vikings
- e What was society like in 11th century?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a universal moral law that can be understood by applying reason, first proposed in the 1600s
- _______ established the most powerful and influential reform group in the city of Geneva.
- means giving a specific percentage of your earnings to your local mosque or community in the Islamic faith.
- _______ was a swiss priest who led the Protestant movement in Switzerland.
- A person who is not a Christian or does not believe in religion
5 True/False Questions
Medici → _______ is the birthplace of democracy.
Draft → Depth of a vessel's keen below the water
Polis → _______ vowed (and did) convert to Catholicism if he was victorious in battle.
Fresco → The Emperor _______ blamed the Christians for the Roman fire.
Missi Dominici → The Muslim Leader _______ united Muslim forces and then captured Jerusalem.