5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a The _______ was a Church court based in Italy to find, try, and judge heretics.
- b These laws (12 Tables) were displayed in the _______ for all to see.
- c Formal instillation of someone in public office
- d A _______ is a training school for the proper education of priests.
- e What is the key driving force behind the Crusades?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Roman waste flowed into the _______ river.
- The _______ emerged as the strongest Germanic group during the 400sAD
- When Roman magistrates retired they became members of the _______.
- The Pope is elected by a gathering of these high Church officials known as ...
- Those people who took part in government were known as .....
5 True/False Questions
John Tetzel → He also established the _______ a church council of 12 elders.
Da Gama → In Portugal, _______ was regarded as a national hero because he had pioneered a water route to India.
Myth → What according to Galileo is the book of nature written in?
Sonnets → Petrarch wrote 366 short poems or _______
Vocation → a career in which people believe themselves to be called on by God to serve God and their neighbors