5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Natural Law
- King Richard I
- a to fight as a pirate or warrior
- b To raise capital (money) for his military enterprises Charles Martel gave tracts of land called _______ to warriors.
- c a universal moral law that can be understood by applying reason, first proposed in the 1600s
- d To avoid persecution, Christians worshiped in _______.
- e _______ signed a truce with the Muslims.
5 Multiple choice questions
- People who beat themselves with sticks and whips
- _______ _______ led the successful defense of the monastery at _______ _______.
- a long, narrow, often deep inlet form the sea between steep cliffs and slopes.
- In the late 1400s Spain ended a long period of internal turmoil and wars against the Moors.
- What according to Galileo is the book of nature written in?
5 True/False questions
Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway → Name the 4 countries that make up Scandinavia
Patricians → The majority of Rome's inhabitants were ...
Excommunication → Those people who challenged the Churches teachings were threatened with _______ or expulsion from the church.
Draft → What age did a nobleman's son begin training for knighthood?
Citizens → The Greeks learned about coined money from the ...